Chapter Twenty Eight

Art of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, aren't you heading to the office?"

 

Yoona asked lazily on the bed with her eyes half-opened, looking like she was falling back to sleep. Jiyong sat on the side of the bed, pinching her cheeks affectionately.

 

"Told you that I'm taking a break." Jiyong smiled. "Aren't you getting up, it's almost noon!"

 

"Who's to be blamed?" Yoona opened her eyes and glared at him, trying her best to ignore the soreness on her lower back.

 

"Oh, now you're blaming me?" Jiyong scoffed. "Who was the one shouti-"

 

"Yah!" Yoona sat up with the duvet covering her chest, glaring at Jiyong.

 

"There's no need to feel shy, babe." Jiyong giggled at her expression before kissing her on the lips. "Go wash up, lunch is ready."

 

"Eh? You cooked?"
 

"No way," Jiyong grimaced, "I ordered delivery, your favorite fried chicken that you didn't get to eat the other time."

 

Jiyong was referring to the time before the accident and before Yoona headed to Paris. To explain why Yoona was at Jiyong's place, she told her family that she was talking a break and was planning to stay over at her friend's house for a few days. Of course, no one found it weird and was non-chalant about it. Meanwhile, Jiyong was on a self-declared break, who would be in the right mind to stop him? Since Yoona was staying over, Jiyong thought it would be nice to enjoy some alone time.

 

"We should give Youngbae Oppa a call," Yoona reached out for Jiyong's dress shirt which was on the bed, putting them on. "We should tell him that we're dating and wait for his expression, it'll be epic."

 

Yoona walked towards the bathroom and Jiyong followed behind. Yoona stood in front of the mirror in his white dress shirt, which was only covering half of her beautiful legs.

 

"Is Youngbae Oppa coming to Korea soon?" Yoona said it with foams in , "He told me he's coming over with Hyorin Unnie, how exciting is that!"

 

Yoona was in her own world as she continued to blabber in excitement, not noticing that Jiyong was staring at her dangerously. Jiyong stood right behind her before wrapping his arms around her waist.

 

"You're a sin, Im Yoona." Jiyong kissed her neck.

 

"Yah yah, you should have some self-control!" Yoona shook her head, hitting his arms. Totally knowing what Jiyong was referring to, she took the chance to push him out of the bathroom, closing the door right on his face.

 

"There's no self-control when you're around!"

 

Jiyong's shouts could be heard before it went to total silence. Yoona couldn't help but let out a blissful smile, not knowing how she'd deal with that kid outside.

 

✧✧✧✧✧

 

"Does your family know that you're on a break?" Yoona munched on the fried chicken, taking another bite on the kimchi. "I swear, Auntie Kwon makes the best kimchi. Hands down."

 

"Nah, they don't interfere with my work stuff." Jiyong scrapped the last few spoonfuls of kimchi on her plate, "You can always tell my mum and she'd gladly bring you some. You know, I don't know if I am her son or you're her daughter. Her favoritism is killing me."

 

"You should see when Appa is praising you in front of Unnie and me." Yoona almost rolled her eyes. "He loves you more than the both of us, I am very sure about that."

 

"Right," Jiyong chuckled at the thought of that, "And that makes it fair isn't it?"

 

After lunch, both of them snuggled on the couch, catching up with the past Korean movies that they have missed. It's nice spending time in each other's arms without doing anything. Yoona yawned as the ending credits appeared, giving Jiyong a smooch on the cheeks. Unknowingly, skinship has become really comfortable for both of them, it's a way they show their affections.

 

"I just thought about it," Yoona stared at Jiyong. "You had never carry me on your back, hadn't you?"

 

It was the ending scene of the movie, where the male lead carried the female lead as they walked down a road full of cheery blossoms petals.

 

"Are you sure?" Jiyong knocked on her head softly, "That day when I carried your drunk home, you forgot about that?"

 

"That was when I was drunk! I wasn't fully sober, it wasn't as romantic as the movie!"

 

"You weren't actually drunk, were you?" Jiyong exposed her little secret, "To tell you the truth, I was just playing along with you."

 

"Y-Yah! Who say I wasn't drunk?" Yoona glared at him as she pouted her lips. "If I say I am drunk, then I am definitely drunk!"

 

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say~" Jiyong held onto her chin, "Let's head out?"

 

"Where to?"

 

"We're meeting someone and the weather is so good! It'd be a shame if we were to stay home all day." Jiyong hit her , "Go get changed."

 

Yoona wasn't letting this topic go to waste and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter