Chapter Nineteen

Art of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All this time, Yoona had been following behind Jiyong. She had to quicken her steps to match up with his.

 

 

She stared at his back view as she hesitated to call out. Yoona was not sure if Jiyong would want to see her.

 

 

There were a few times here in Paris that she mistook someone else for him. Whenever she saw a familiar back view, she would not hesitate to call out. However, all she got back was disappointment.

 

 

Now that Yoona was so certain that it's Jiyong, she hesitated.

 

 

"Kwon Jiyong."

 

 

Yoona grabbed onto his arms as she called out, causing Jiyong's steps to come to a halt.

 

 

"Do you need anything?"

 

 

That was his first sentence after not seeing her for a month.

 

 

Yoona was surprised by his question since it was not what she expected.

 

 

Yoona, let go of his hands and let out a scoff. Indeed, he didn't wish to see her here.

 

 

It was her that was foolish enough to think that he might be happy to see her.

 

 

Yoona looked up and met Jiyong's poker face. She knew she'd never been able to read those emotions beneath it.

 

 

Was he still mad at her? Did he want her to get out of his sight now?

 

 

Yoona had no clue.

 

 

"It seems like you are not happy to see me here." Yoona forced a smile, "I shall not disturb you and get going then..."

 

 

Yoona finished her sentence but was still standing at her original position but it seemed like Jiyong had no intention to make her stay.
 

Yoona didn't know why she's feeling like this; she was so disappointed that tears were starting to form in her eyes.

 

Jiyong saw her eyes getting red and ready and he was getting a little flustered.

 

 

If she were to cry now, others would think that he was bullying her!

 

 

And she's is definitely capable of doing that.

 

 

"Yah." Jiyong nudged her shoulder.

 

 

"Don't touch me." Yoona shrugged off his hands.

 

 

That was enough to make Jiyong boil. He was trying to control his temper as he closed his eyes, taking a deep breath.

 

 

"Shouldn't I be angry?" Jiyong couldn't hold in anymore. "You're the one that left without any notice and now you're playing the victim card as well?"

 

 

"You didn't answer the phone! I tried to call you the moment I reached Paris but everything went to your voicemail." Yoona raised her voice and stared at him.

 

 

"If you were in my shoes at that point, do you think I would have the mood to talk to you?"

 

 

Yoona never felt so wronged. Tears were streaming down her face. All she could do was to let out a laugh and wiped them away.

 

 

"Seems like we can't even talk in peace now."

 

 

Jiyong was about to make another comment but Mino's voice came from the back.

 

 

"Yoona Noona?" Mino couldn't believe his eyes. "Noona!"

 

 

Mino was so glad to see Yoona as he opened his arms to hug her.

 

 

"H-Hey kiddo!" Yoona sniffed and returned the hug.

 

 

"How have you been, Noona?"

 

 

The next moment, Yoona burst into tears in Mino's arms.

 

 

How she wished Jiyong would do the same thing, pulling her into a hug and ask how have she been.

 

 

If he were to ask that question, she'd answer truthfully.

 

 

That she was not doing well without him and how she wished that he was by her side.

 

 

But he didn't.

 

 

Mino stood right there, dumbfounded as he looked at Jiyong, whose face was as black as the charcoal.

 

 

After some time, Yoona composed herself and pulled away. She sniffed and wiped her tears, smiling at Mino.

 

 

"Do you want to club?" She hooked her arms around his, pulling him away. "My friend's club is just down the street, my treat tonight!"

 

 

She pulled Mino away, leaving Jiyong behind. Mino could only turn back and look at Jiyong with his puppy eyes.

 

 

Jiyong had no choice but to follow them.

 

 

✧✧✧✧✧

 

 


"Daniel!"

 

 

Yoona shouted the moment she spotted her friend, running over to hug him.

 

 

"It's been quite some time!" Daniel greeted her with a kiss on the cheeks.

 

 

It is the culture here in Paris and Yoona was slowly getting used to it. However, the two guys who witnessed this scene was unfortable with it.

 

 

One had his eyes wide open and the other narrowed his eyes and was frowning.

 

 

"How have you been?" Yoona pulled way. "I've been quite busy, you should blame it on Tiffany!"

 

 

Daniel's hands were still on Yoona's waist and he noticed the two guys staring at him weirdly.

 

 

"Your friend?"

 

 

"Yeah! They just arrived in Paris today."

 

 

"Meet Daniel, my friend." Yoona introduced.

 

 

"I'm Mino." Mino was the first to react, speaking in his awkward accent. "Nice to meet you."

 

 

Daniel turned to Jiyong, extending his hands.

 

 

"Jiyong." He said it in short and gave a firm shake.

 

 

"Daniel! A shot Vodka please!" Yoona ordered as she sat on the high chairs naturally and Daniel got behind the counter.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter