Chapter Twenty Six

Art of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came and Jiyong stirred from his sleep as he slowly opened his eyes. The beauty in his arms was still soundly asleep and he leaned forward to give her a peck on the crown of her head.

 

 

Sun rays were sipping into the room through the white translucent curtain. Jiyong let out a contented sigh with a smile on his face, wrapping his arms tighter around her. He stayed in this position for quite a while before waking Yoona up.

 

 

Jiyong patted her cheeks softly, watching her face scrunched up by the disturbance.

 

 

"Babe, babe?" Jiyong called out sweetly. "It's time to wake up."

 

 

Ever since the day Yoona started calling Jiyong as 'Oppa', she grumbled to him that he too, had been calling her 'Yoona' or by her full name. That had resulted in Jiyong calling her 'babe' instead of her name.

 

 

"It's Sunday, isn't it?" Yoona let out a hoarse whisper, groaning as she pulled more duvet towards herself.

 

 

Yoona's throat was burning and a cup of water would put out the fire. However, she was too tired to even ask for it. Her lower back was aching so badly. She was planning to ignore it and go back to sleep.

 

 

But Jiyong was not planning to let that happen.

 

 

"I'd make you breakfast?" Jiyong continued to disturb her, wanting to force her to open her eyes.

 

 

"I think my kitchen will burn down before we get any breakfast ready." Yoona answered sleepily. "I'm tired! So please, just let me sleep."

 

 

Yoona shifted her position a little, her face contorted in pain.

 

 

"It's all your fault." Yoona muttered in grievances as she slowly massaged her lower back.

 

 

Jiyong let out a laugh at her complaint. Even though she was hurting, but in his eye, she was way too adorable. Jiyong brought Yoona closer to him, reaching for her lower back, massaging for her instead.

 

 

"Feeling better?" Jiyong kissed her lips. "I'm so sorry that you're in pain."

 

 

"Don't say something that you don't mean it." Yoona finally opened her eyes and glared at Jiyong, who was wearing his famous smirk.

 

 

"I love you," Jiyong said it sweetly. "This, I mean it."

 

 

"I heard that loud and clear last night too." Yoona smiled at him, "Were you always this sweet? I haven't seen this side of you until now."

 

 

"I almost thought you were going to ask if I'm always this good in bed," Jiyong said teasingly, earning a slap on his arm. "Since you heard that loud and clear last night, you probably heard what I said before you drift off to your dreamland."

 

 

"What did you say?" Yoona continued to act dumb, looking at him with her doe eyes. If it wasn't for the fact that she's in pain, there was no doubt that Jiyong would take her right there.

 

 

"You little minx," Jiyong pinched her nose affectionately. "No alcohol without me around, heard me?"

 

 

Yoona wrinkled her nose playfully, looking elsewhere other than his eyes.

 

 

"Yah, Im Yoona."

 

 

"Waeee." Yoona whined.

 

 

"I'm asking you a question." Jiyong pinched the side of her waist. "Heard me?"

 

 

Yoona started to giggle at his touch as she is a ticklish person. Yoona was begging Jiyong to stop as she flinched further from him. He wasn't planning to go her way until he got the answer he wanted to hear.

 

 

"Arasso arasso!" Yoona raised her voice, holding onto his arms to restrain him.

 

 

Yoona agreed so that Jiyong could stop tickling her. The truth is, how can she live without alcohol in this field of work? After party with clients are the norms.  

 

 

"You better stay true to your words."

 

 

Yoona stuck out her tongue childishly at him before grabbing the towel on the side, wrapping herself before heading to the bathroom.

 

 

"There's nothing to cover because I saw everything last night." That comment itself earned a glare from Yoona, but he wasn't afraid at all. "Come on, we can take a shower together!"

 

 

In the end, it was still Yoona who prepared breakfast. She has no trust when it comes to Jiyong being in the kitchen, and actually turning on the stove to cook something.

 

 

✧✧✧✧✧

 

 

Both of them spent quality time lazing around the house before it was time for Jiyong to head to the airport. They met up with Mino for dinner since he was whining that both of them have forgotten about him. Yoona and Jiyong have to agree on that part.

 

 

Saying goodbye is always the hardest. Yoona held firmly onto Jiyong's hands, pouting away as they walked to the check-in counter. There was nothing that she could do. She reluctantly let go of Jiyong's hands as they were in front of the departure gate.

 

 

Jiyong gave her a peck on the lips, ensuring that they would still stay in contact. Mino, who was waiting by the side had witnessed this scene. He shuddered and had goosebumps all over. Who would have known that it would come to a day where Yoona and Jiyong become an item? He still couldn't believe it.

 

 

Just like this, Jiyong left for Seoul, leaving Yoona all alone in Paris. The first few days without Jiyong, Yoona was having a ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter