Chapter Twenty Two

Art of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the not so romantic confession, Yoona grabbed her stuff to the living room, thinking that she could complete some work.

 

 

Jiyong was on the couch behind Yoona, lazing around, scrolling on his phone mindlessly. Yoona was sitting on the floor, typing away on her laptop. However, she could felt that Jiyong's eyes were on her.

 

 

From time to time, Jiyong would use his legs to nudge her or ruffle her hair. Yoona was on her AirPods and tried to ignore him.

 

 

"Yah!" Yoona turned around and glared at him, only to meet his annoying smirk. "Don't you have things to do? You said you are not here for vacation, so I suppose you're here for work?"

 

 

"I'm bored!" Jiyong groaned. "And you're not playing with me."

 

 

"Are you a kid?" Yoona was judging him.

 

 

Jiyong's phone rang at the right time and when he saw the caller, he smirked.

 

 

"Yeah?" He picked up the phone, his eyes were still on her, raising his brows at her.

 

 

"I'll stop by." Jiyong hung up the call and stood up, pinching Yoona's cheeks.

 

 

"I'll borrow your car, will be back in a jiffy." He stood up and walked away. "Don't miss me too much."

 

 

"Oh, please, take your time Kwon. Do whatever you want, just don't crash the car." Yoona made a shoo-ing action. "I need some peace to complete my work."

 

 

She got back to her laptop white the door closed with a thud. Unknowingly, she let out a smile and shook her head.

 

 

Within 20 minutes, Jiyong reached the hotel lobby, walking straight to the elevator.

 

 

The moment he stepped in the room, all he heard was Mino whining.

 

 

"Hyung! Where have you been?" Mino was frowning. "If you're not coming back, at least give me a call!"

 

 

Poor Mino, while Jiyong was spending his time with Yoona, the poor boy was waiting for him in the hotel.

 

 

"I was with Yoona." Jiyong made it short. "I'm just coming back for my luggage."

 

 

"Eh? You're not staying in the hotel?" Mino was confused. "Where are you going then?"

 

 

Jiyong looked at him, giving a 'can't you tell' look.

 

 

"Meeting is on Monday, 3:30 pm sharp, don't you dare be late."

 

 

"Hyung! You can't leave me alone like this!"

 

 

"Go explore Paris! There are so many things to do!" Jiyong left the hotel key on the table. "I'll leave the hotel key here."

 

 

Jiyong smiled inwardly, dragging his luggage, and left the room.  

 

 

Before heading back, Jiyong dropped by the florist and a famous dessert store. He got Yoona's favorite daisy along with a box of macaroons.   

 

 

✧✧✧✧✧

 

 

"That's fast?" Yoona opened the door and looked towards the clock. "It's less than an hour!"

 

 

"Why does it seem like you're not very happy to have me here?"

 

 

Jiyong had his hands behind his back while the other was dragging his luggage.

 

 

"Eh?" Yoona saw the luggage and was confused. "What's this?"

 

 

"My luggage?"

 

 

"Y-Yah! You're staying here?" Yoona protested. "No way!"

 

 

"Why not?" Jiyong shrugged his shoulders. "We can spend more time together. I know you're not planning to head back to Seoul anytime soon."

 

 

Yoona got exposed and rubbed her nose as she walked in.

 

 

"You could be sleeping comfortably on a king-size bed. Why do you want to squeeze on my queen size bed."

 

 

"Because you're here." Jiyong let go of the luggage and held her hands, turning her around. "Are you satisfied with the answer?"

 

 

"Yah, I am not getting used to this." Yoona let out a laugh. "It's so weird hearing these words from you. It's you're a completely different person."

 

 

"Then start getting used to it." Jiyong held the bouquet in front of her, along with the box of macaroons.

 

 

Yoona took the bouquet, smiling as she took in the scent. The silly smile on her face couldn't seem to wipe off.

 

 

"There will be surprises like this from time to time." Jiyong smiled as he looked at Yoona, walking to the couch as he cooed. "You like it, don't you?"

 

 

Yoona peeked in the box and saw the macaroons, her favorite. She looked at Jiyong's back view, a sudden surge of feelings came to her.

 

 

"I love it," Yoona hugged him from the back. "Did you do this to all the girls that you'd chased?"

 

 

"Why?" Jiyong turned around, pulling her closer. "You're jealous?"

 

 

"Y-You wish! I was just wondering how many innocent girls fell into your trap." Yoona pouted.

 

 

"Jieun is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter