Chapter Twenty One

Art of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong pulled away, looking at Yoona with a smirk on his face.

 

 

Yoona froze on the spot. She looked at Jiyong, blinking her eyes a couple of times.

 

 

Was that a kiss? Yoona was puzzled. She knew that the peck on the cheeks was an act of revenge from Jiyong. But this kiss, what the heck was that?

 

 

"Y-Yah!" Yoona shouted.

 

 

She glared at Jiyong with her cheeks flushed. When she saw that smirk on his face, she looked away immediately.

 

 

She could not deal with the current atmosphere. She stood up from the couch, wanting to walk away.

 

 

"Where are you going?" Jiyong caught her wrist, preventing her from taking another step.

 

 

Yoona has this bad habit of running away whenever she can't handle something.

 

 

"S-Sleep!" Yoona was stuttering. "I need to sleep."

 

 

"And you are going to leave me here?" Jiyong thought that her actions were cute and played along.

 

 

"There's no guest room here. You can sleep on the couch."

 

 

Who is she kidding? Everyone knows Kwon Jiyong can never sleep without a proper bed.

 

 

"You know I can't sleep without a bed."

 

 

"You can consider going back to your hotel?" Yoona cleared . "There are plenty of cabs, don't you worry."

 

 

Since he was already at her place, there was no way he was going back to the hotel. Jiyong was still holding onto her wrist, thinking of ways to spend the night here.

 

 

He stood up suddenly, pulling Yoona onto the couch while he ran into the master bedroom.

 

 

"Yah!" Yoona shouted at the top of her lungs and chased behind him. "Kwon Jiyong!"

 

 

Jiyong was already on the bed, hiding under the covers. When he didn't hear any noise from Yoona, he peeked his eyes out.

 

 

Only to see Yoona standing at the door, her hands on her waist. Jiyong's eyes turned into crescents as he let out a smile.

 

 

"Yah," Yoona whined again. "Stop playing, you can't sleep here."

 

 

Yoona sat on the bed, hitting him.

 

 

"Why not?" Jiyong couldn't care less. "It's not as if we never shared a bed before."

 

 

"It's d-different!" Yoona hit him repetitively and whined. "Get up!!"

 

 

Yoona knew Jiyong was not going to budge, but she also knew that there was no way she's going to sleep beside him.

 

 

Jiyong was sleeping on his side, eyes closed. He must have been tired out due to the jet lag. Yoona remembered that she took almost a week to recover from the jet lag.

 

 

Yoona looked at him and admitted defeat. As she was about to leave the bed, Jiyong caught onto her wrist.

 

 

"Just sleep here," Jiyong mumbled sleepily. "I won't do anything."

 

 

Jiyong's breathing was getting more regular and fell into a deep sleep almost immediately.

 

 

Yoona tucked his hands under the cover and got into the other side. She faced the other side and reached out to off the night light.

 

 

✧✧✧✧✧

 

 


It was a Saturday. Since there was no need to head to work, Yoona usually used this time to catch up on her sleep.

 

 

Probably due to the presence of Jiyong sharing the same bed as her, she did not have a good sleep the entire night.

 

 

Yoona was drifting in and out of sleep and was constantly flipping around.

 

 

Meanwhile, Jiyong passed out. He was sleeping like a log.

 

 

Yoona woke up before her alarm rang and let out a little groan. She wanted to reach out for her phone but realized that someone was restricting her.

 

 

She looked down and saw Jiyong's arms draped around her waist. She froze a little and recalled that he stayed over for the night.

 

 

Yoona hit his hands softly but Jiyong was not budging. Instead, he tightened his grip as he buried his face in her back.

 

 

Yoona rolled her eyes but made no attempt to pull away.

 

 

She tried her best to reach for her phone and finally grabbed it after multiple tries.

 

 

The time was still early, Yoona stayed in her current position and started to scroll her phone.

 

 

After an hour and everything was getting a little boring, Yoona put away her phone and turned around to face Jiyong.

 

 

Yoona got a little shock due to the proximity. Jiyong was still soundly asleep and was not aware of his surrounding.

 

 

"Yah," She tapped on his cheeks. "Aren't you planning to let me off?"

 

 

She was referring to Jiyong's arms that were around her waist.

 

 

Jiyong's brown hair was disheveled, slightly covering his eyes. He let out a groan but did not open his eyes.

 

 

When he looked like he was about to fall back into his dreamland, Yoona called out again.

 

 

"Kwon Jiyong." This time around, Yoona pinched hard on his cheeks, making him frowned as his eyes fluttered open.

 

 

Jiyong was looking at Yoona dreamily, wasn't sure if he was dreaming.

 

 

"Can you please let go of me?" Yoona pleaded, but there was no response from this man in front of her.

 

 

"Why?" Jiyong closed his eyes as he mumbled. "It's still early."

 

 

Yoona let out a sigh, getting frustrated as the time past. She went to her last resort and pinched his waist.

 

 

"Ouch!" Jiyong's eyes sprung open, frowning. "What was that for?"

 

 

Yoona quickly got out of his arms, making her way to the toilet. When she came out, Jiyong was back in his dreamland. Yoona sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter