Chapter Twenty

Art of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For a moment, there was no reply from Jiyong. He stood in front of the car with Yoona on his back.

 

 

Yoona thought that she would at least get a reply from him, but all she got in return was silence.

 

 

Yoona got impatient as she rolled her eyes.

 

 

"Yah! Let me down." She slapped his back.

 

 

A-Alright." Jiyong was still in a daze.

 

 

Meanwhile, Yoona searched for her car key in her bag, unlocking the car within seconds.

 

 

She got in the passenger seat and realized that Jiyong was still standing at the same spot, staring at her.

 

 

"Aren't you driving?" Yoona wound down the window, shouting at him.

 

 

Jiyong snapped out of his thoughts as he made his way to the driver's seat.

 

 

After Jiyong got in the car, Yoona keyed in her address into the GPS. She adjusted the seat and leaned back comfortably.

 

 

Jiyong started the engine and followed the directions given by the GPS.

 

 

 After all the alcohol she took in earlier, her head was slightly throbbing. She had her eyes closed, trying to get some rest.

 

 

Yoona was slightly disappointed since Jiyong did not make any reaction to her last sentence.

 

 

She was already putting her ego down to tell him that she missed him but all she got in return was silence.

 

 

The more she thought about it, the angrier she became. She opened her eyes, glaring at Jiyong as she grabbed the bottled water on the side.

 

 

Jiyong was focusing on the road, looking at the GPS from time to time.

 

 

Without knowing, the bottled water that she was drinking was almost reaching the end.

 

 

Yoona's gaze softened as she continued staring at Jiyong. She's getting sober as the time passed.

 

 

The car came to a stop due to the red light. Jiyong turned his head towards Yoona, meeting her doe eyes which were staring at him.

 

 

"Why are you staring at me." He questioned. "Something on my face?"  

 

 

"W-Who is staring at you?" Yoona became flustered, turning her head to look out of the window.

 

 

"You know, you at lying." Jiyong chuckled as he stepped on the accelerator.

 

 

Within minutes, they had arrived and Jiyong parked her car nicely in the parking lot. Yoona was in a daze, staring out of the window.

 

 

Jiyong did not say anything and accompanied her.

 

 

She knew that Jiyong was going to leave after sending her back and so, she's thinking of ways to stop that from happening.

 

 

"Aren't you going to head back home?" Jiyong spoke out, unbuckling his seat belt.

 

 

"I'm drunk, send me up."

 

 

Yoona knew it was a lousy excuse but still said it anyways. It was the best excuse she could think of currently.

 

 

Jiyong unbuckled her seatbelt and let out a chuckle. He knew what she was up to but had no intention to expose her lie.

 

 

Yoona was probably sober by this time since she finished two bottles of water on the way back.

 

 

Jiyong got out of the car, only to realize that Yoona was still it. He shook his head and went over to open the door for her, pulling her out.

 

 

Yoona purposely leaned towards him, putting her weight on him. Even with the bad lighting in the parking lot, Jiyong was sure that Yoona's face was not flushed anymore.

 

 

"Are you sure you're drunk?" Jiyong asked. "You seemed pretty sober to me."

 

 

"If I say I am drunk, I am drunk!" Yoona glared at him. "So, shut up and send me up!"

 

 

Jiyong controlled his urge to laugh and nodded with his poker face, walking towards the gate.

 

 

✧✧✧✧✧

 

 

They were in front of Yoona's apartment and just as she was about to reach out to key in the pin, Jiyong was faster.

 

 

He skillfully keyed the pin and unlocked the door.

 

 

Yoona stared at him unbelievably, frowning her brows a little.

 

 

"How did you know my pin?" Yoona asked curiously.

 

 

"You have been using this pin combination since you were young if you didn't notice." Jiyong pushed the handle. "It's always your birthdate. I bet your phone pin is that combination too."

 

 

Bingo.

 

 

Yoona is not very good when it comes to numbers and codes. Hence, the only PIN that she sets, is her birthdate.

 

 

Jiyong on the lights as if it's his home, taking off his shoes and started looking around the house.

 

 

Yoona walked to the kitchen to pour 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter