Chapter Four

Art of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's face fell when he saw the other party. Yoona picked up her pace, walking towards the table at the corner.

 

 

Sensing that Jiyong was not following her, Yoona turned to the entrance. Her brows furrowed when she noticed that Jiyong was still standing there.

 

 

"What are you doing there?" She raised her brows. "Aren't you coming over?"

 

 

It was a four-seater table, Yoona naturally sat opposite Changwook while Jiyong took a seat beside her.  

 

 

"Oppa, I brought Jiyong along for lunch." Yoona gave a smile. "Hope you don't mind."

 

 

Jiyong didn't like the way Yoona phrased her sentence. She sounded like she was bringing a kid out for a date.

 

 

"It's my pleasure." Changwook smiled and extended his hand. "Nice to see you Jiyong-sshi."

 

 

"Jiyong will do." Jiyong gave a firm handshake. "Nice to meet you too."

 

 

While the guys were exchanging their formalities, Yoona was busy looking at the menu.

 

 

"Should I order Lamb steak or Shrimp risotto?" Yoona was mumbling to herself, flipping the menu back and forth.

 

 

"Lamb steak/ Shrimp risotto."

 

 

Yoona shot her head up, looking at the two guys. She was startled since she was not expecting any answers from the guys.

 

 

Yoona is very indecisive when it comes to ordering food and is usually the last one to place the order.

 

 

Hearing two different answers from the guys, she knew she was going to hurt either one of their pride if she were to choose from the two options.

 

 

"I'll have tomato seafood pasta then!" She announced, closing the menu. "Seems like I am the first this time around."

 

 

"Yeah, congrats." Changwook laughed. "Remember that time when we were in Italy? You took almost 30 minutes to choose a main."

 

 

"That's because the menu was well-illustrated!" She pouted. "Everything looks appetizing!"

 

 

"She took 40 minutes when we were in Paris."

 

 

"That's because you picked the main that I was originally going to order!"

 

 

"Excuses!"

 

 

Not too sure if the guys were trying to embarrass Yoona or trying to compete against each other, naming out the countries that they have been to, with Yoona, on purpose.

 

 

"You guys don't know how to appreciate, your minds are full of art."

 

 

"While yours is full of food." Jiyong rebutted.

 

 

"And bread." Changwook finished his sentence.

 

 

Yoona let out a defeated sigh as she raised her hands, trying to grab the attention of the waiter.

 

 

The waiter headed over with her tablet, putting on a polite smile. "Are you ready to order?"

 

 

"Yes, can I have a tomato seafood pasta." Yoona finished her order, taking a sip of the water.

 

 

"I'd like to have a lamb steak, well done," Jiyong added.

 

 

"And a shrimp pasta for me." Changwook ended the order.

 

 

Yoona almost choked on her water when she heard their orders.  She looked at the two of them unbelievably.

 

 

"Any drinks?"

 

 

"Three cans of cola please."

 

 

The waiter repeated their orders, took back the menus, and walked away.  

 

 

"Are the two of you being serious now?"

 

 

All she got in return was just the both of them, shrugging their shoulders.

 

✧✧✧✧✧

 

"I thought it is a good idea to have Jiyong around since we are discussing the next exhibition," Yoona spoke as she finished the last bite.

 

 

To Yoona, it was a good meal. It was a winning situation for her since she got to try the other two mains as well.  

 

 

"Look at you," Changwook took the serviette that was on the table, reaching over to wipe the corner of . "Such a messy eater."

 

 

Jiyong was smirking to himself when he realized that it was not a lunch date that he originally inferred. That smirk went off when he saw the scene in front of him, that smirk turning into a scowl.

 

 

"Don't you have hands?" Jiyong rolled his eyes. "You need someone to clean it for you?"

 

 

"Oh, thank you." Yoona was startled by Changwook's gesture and took the serviette herself.

 

 

"Yah!" Yoona hit Jiyong on his back and muttered under her breath. "You are not trying to ruin things are you? Don't make this awkward!"

 

 

Yoona regained her composure as she began to speak.

 

 

"The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter