Chapter Eleven

Art of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, where are you?" 

 

 

 

Yoona was on the phone, walking down the streets of Gangnam. 

 

 

 

"Let's meet at the cafe first."

 

 

 

"Okay! I will be there in 5 minutes!"  

 

 

 

"See you!" 

 

 

 

Yoona was standing outside of the cafe. Her eyes lighted up when she saw her favorite dessert in the Menu. 

 

 

 

She opened the door and scanned her eyes around the cafe. Changwook was already waving his hands at her. 

 

 

 

"Oppa." Yoona gleamed. "They are selling my favorite dessert!" 

 

 

 

"Aren't we going to the street-food festival?" Changwook frowned. "You'll be full after this." 

 

 

 

"A dessert won't kill!" Yoona pulled down her mask, "I'll grab one for you too!"

 

 

 

"Nah, it's okay." Changwook smiled. "Why are you wearing a mask? Are you sick?"

 

 

 

"Was down with a fever few days back," Yoona shrugged her shoulder. "Someone kept nagging on me, asking me to wear a mask if I am going out." 

 

 

 

"Then you should be resting at home!" Changwook got worried. "Why didn't you tell me?"

 

 

 

"I am alright! Fully recovered!" Yoona sniffed, "You're treating right?"

 

 

 

"Yeah, all on me."

 

 

 

"Assa!"

 

 

 

Changwook could only smile, shaking his head in defeat. 

 

 

 

✧✧✧✧✧

 

 

 

Even though it was a weekday, there were plenty of people on the streets. Since today was the last day of the event, the streets were packed. 

 

 

 

"Don't catch a cold again." Changwook draped his coat around Yoona. 

 

 

 

"Thanks, Oppa." Yoona was surprised at first but quickly recomposed herself. 

 

 

 

"Time to attack?" 

 

 

 

"Let's go!" 

 

 

 

Changwook and Yoona went down the streets, visiting each vendor. Since it was Changwook's treat, Im Yoona the gluttony would make sure she tries every single item. 

 

 

 

Changwook immediately stopped Yoona when she was about to order 1 portion of fried skewers. 

 

 

 

"Fried stuff, seriously?" Changwook nagged, "You just recovered!"

 

 

 

"A few pieces won't kill!" Yoona pouted.

 

 

 

"No." Changwook was stern. "Auntie, please cancel her previous order, we'll have a portion of ddeokbokki instead."

 

 

 

"Please!" Yoona whined. "We could have a few fried skewers to go with the ddeokbokki sauce!" 

 

 

 

Changwook ignored her whines, reaching out to receive the plastic plate from the owner. 

 

 

 

Yoona let out a defeated smile and followed him out of the stall, not forgetting to punch him on his back. 

 

 

 

Yoona was happily munching on her ddeokbokki and they were almost at the end of the street. Yoona looked up and she halted her steps right after. The smile on her face was gone.  

 

 

 

Changwook followed her gaze and when he realized who was it, he gave a brief nod to that direction.

 

 

 

✧✧✧✧✧

 

 

 

On the other hand, Jiyong was here at the event as well. 

 

 

 

"Oppa! Are you paying for everything?" Jieun hooked her arms around his arms. She was in her casual wear, wearing a mask which was covering almost half of her face. 

 

 

 

Jiyong too, was in his casual wear with his hands tucked in the pockets. He was wearing a smug on his face as they strolled past the crowd. 

 

 

 

"You probably earn more than me but I am always the one paying for meals." Jiyong shook his head. "Why not I give you the chance to treat me a meal?"

 

 

 

"I don't eat much! Just a little here and there." Jieun's eyes were busy eyeing at all the various foods. She was about to move forward when she realized Jiyong was still standing at his spot. 

 

 

 

"Eh? Why are you not moving? We still have so many stalls to go to!" Jieun looked at Jiyong and the smug on his face was long gone. It was now replaced with a poker face and he was staring at someone. 

 

 

 

Jieun looked towards that direction and saw Yoona and Changwook not far away from them. 

 

 

 

Jiyong was staring at the both of them, noticing the coat that was draped around Yoona. Jiyong snapped out of his thoughts and gave a brief nod towards their direction. 

 

 

 

"Eh? Isn't that Yoona? You're not going to say hi?"

 

 

 

"Let's not disturb them, I see her almost everyday anyways." Jiyong looked away, focusing on something else. "Do you want to try this?"

 

 

 

"Eh? Alright then..." Jieun gave a nod along with a smile towards Yoona before turning to Jiyong. 

 

 

 

The next time both of them lookup, Yoona and Changwook were gone. 

 

 

 

"Yoona and Changwook-sshi are together?" Jieun questioned. "I mean they are all over the news." 

 

 

 

"Not sure." Jiyong answered.

 

 

 

"Hey, guys!" Youngbae suddenly came from the back, wrapping his arms around both of them. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter