The B-ball player can flirt

Your Just Not My Type

 ASHI! Holly! she never told me where the cafeteria was!  I walked up and down the halls trying to find a flippen place to get food. I walked down a dark hall. Though is was more then likely not the way, it caught my attention so I walked down it. What’s the worse thing that could happen? As I walked down I eventually came to where there was light. “how did I get outside!” I gasped smelling the fresh air. As I walked I realised this was under the bleachers.  I climbed out to the empty basketball feld, but there was a boy there. His hair was medium length and browny black. He wore his black cap backwards, he wore a white shirt and black skinny jeans with purple high tops. He was incredibly hot! he was playing basketball.  Swosh.  The ball whent strait in. the ball rolled to me. I picked it up and walked over to him.

“hey, I think you dropped this” I said throwing it a small distance.

“thanks” he said acwardly. “how’d you find this place? No one knows about this place”.

“came here by acadent” I sighed. I watched him dunk a nother basket.  “your pretty good” I stated. He smiled.

“thanks”. There was an acward pause for a moment. “do you want to try?” he asked. I sighed,

“sure”. He handed me the ball. I threw it but it ended up nearly hitting him. “AH! Sorry!! Sorry!!” I said worried.

“it’s fine” he chuckled. He walked over to me. He handed me the ball again but he didn’t let go. I felt his chest agenst my back.  He was REALLY tall. My face flushed a little but this uncomin use of skinship. “you just need to aim better.” He said angling my body with his. “let it roll of the tip of your fingers” he added. He helped me shoot the ball. Swosh. Into the net.

“wow!” I said exsitedly. He slowly let go of my body.

“so were were you heading?” he asked. I turned around flashing a smile.

“to get some food” I said, touching my stumic as it rumbled. He chuckled lowly.

“I can share my lunch with you if you’d like” he said.

“well if you don’t mind” I said a little shyly. He shook his head,

“no not at all, I never eat my hole lunch anyways” he said heading over to his backpack that was on the bleachers. I flowed him and sat down beside him.  I watched as he opened his bag and took out some food.

“so what’s your name, pretty girl?” he asked. I smiled at his complament.

“Hyunjae Sun. what about yours?” I asked.

“Minho, Minho Choi” he said smiling. Ah, he was so dashing. He broke his sandwich in half and handed me one of the halfs.

“thanks” I said smiling. “well it’s nice to meet you. Do you always come here by yourself?” I asked. He nodded.

“all the time. It’s the only place for me to think” he said, “and do you always get lost?” I chuckled.

“no. today is my first day here.” I said. He nodded.

“so then let me see your timetable. Maybe we have a class together” he said. I pulled out the paper and handed it to him. “cool, we have music together” he stated.

“sweet” it said taking the paper back. I finished the sandwich part. Me and Minho chatted until the bell rang.

“Come on I’ll show you to class” he said, putting his arm around me. for some reason I didn’t mind his skin ship attempts. He showed me the way, and it turned out that the cafeteria was the opposite way of what I want. Hopeful Holly can forgive me.