Cheating

Your Just Not My Type

A loud beeping sound rang out from the small dark room. Then the sound of a door opened and closed quickly and turned off the beeping. 

"You can go back to sleep for an hour, I'm just training." Minho said leaning over me and kissed my ear. I rolled over and held onto his pj pants. He looked at me questionably. 

"Stay~" I said sleepily, my eyes barely open. I saw the sides of his mouth turn upwards.

"Then I guess I must stay!" he said, going over me and planting himself close to me. I snuggled in to him as he kissed me once more, before we fell asleep again.


Minho held my hand tightly as we ran for the school. Minho was already dressed but I was wearing my closes from yesterday. I hope his Nabors didn't think weird of me. Minho ran me to my classroom just as the bell rang. 

"Don't be late!" I called out to him. I entered my class and sat down next to Taemin, my boyfriend….but for how much longer….

  "You're a little late today" Taemin said as I got prepared for today's lesion.

"Yea sorry we- I slept in" I replied. Man I was bad at lying. Taemin nodded slowly. 

"Sorry we couldn't go on a date yesterday Hyunjae. I'm really busy with dance these days" he sighed.


Finally lunch time arrived. Taemin bought my food for me. I sat down with Holly and Jonghyun, who were playing with their food. They were such a childish couple… Minho went to sit beside me, but Taemin sat in between us. Well Taemin ate me and Minho held hands behind his back. It was offal. I was cheating on my 3 day old boyfriend. Minho got up and left at some point. Then I got a text. 'meet me down the hall' it read. It was from Minho. I rolled my eyes. 

"I need to go meet someone" I told my group of friends. Holly and Jonghyun were kissing, so I don't think they would mind. Taemin nodded so I left. 

We sat agent the wall were we had our first kiss. Doing what? I was snuggled up to Minho as he intertwined our hands, and kissed a few times. Then the saddened happened. 

"What are you doing Hyunjae?!" Holly gasped loudly. I and Minho moved apart quickly. "Are you cheating on Taemin with Minho?" holly asked. I didn't respond. Jonghyun came to her side now. 

"Just leave her babe. This will hurt her in the end somehow" Jonghyun said, leaving me up to my thoughts.