So..... Embarrising! .////.

Your Just Not My Type

I sat in my classroom for that felt like 4 hours. In all honesty I just wanted to see Minho. After what happened 3 days ago at my house, we've been a lot closer. It's not like we weren't from the bringing, but were kind of starting to act like a couple sometimes, no thanks to Minho though, were still not dating. That is frustrating. Today felt so long was because of him. We were texting all night. I told my mom I was studying, but really, am I really going to study when I could be texting a hot boy? Now you know what I mean. I nearly fell asleep in class again.

"Hyunjae, you should get more sleep." Taemin whispered at me, "and at home, not at school". I sighed quietly.

"It looks like the lesion is finished early today. You can leave early or wait around in the room until the bell rings" our teacher said. I sighed again.

"How about you rest for a while? I'll make sure no one takes your bags" Taemin suggested. I smiled sleepily. I laid my head down on the desk. "That doesn't look confirmable" he said pocking my acwardly aimed shoulder. I looked back at him. I shifted my wait and put my head on his shoulder. His body heat was warm, he made it easy for me to snuggle into him. He put his arm around me like a blanket. I could hear his heart thumping quickly. This boy was to cute. I let my eye close well I listened to the sound of his breathing.

"Hyunjae~" Taemin called my name softly. I moaned a little getting off my warm spot on Taemin. I rubbed my eyes well watching Taemin fix his yellow shirt. "the bell should ring soon" he added. I nodded fixing my long hair. Just when I picked up my bags the bell rang.

"Good timing Taemin" I chuckled leaving him. "see you soon". I ran out of the room and toward where the cafeteria was. Then something stopped me. a happy gross site to put it easily. There was my best friend Holly and Jonghyun in the locker kissing, If you could put it like that. It was more a make out then anything. I felt myself shutter in embarrassment watching them to.

"you know it's not nice to stare" a deep voice whispered in my ear. I felt a shiver go down my back, then I turned around.

"OH! Minho you scared me!" I said slapping his arm a little. He chuckled a little.

"it looks like those two have a little love story of their own" Minho said to me.

"yea but it's a little embarrassing, don't you think?" I asked, peaking at them again. I felt Minho take my hand and pull me not that far away. We were close to a big, really big, window. The corer was still dark though.

"is this embracing?" he asked putting my hands on my hips. He pushed me back a little by accident, but I scarily grabbed his shirt to keep me up.

"if anything, it's more" I blushed. Suddenly he curved his head towards mine hiding my face, from the people around us. I closed my eyes, wondering if he really was about to kiss me, and if not I would just look really dumb. But then, he did it. His warm soft lips touched mine. I led my arms to rap around his neck. My foot moved upwards to create that cute girly princess type of kiss. Our lips molded together, and apparently he was a really good kisser. We broke apart, with the sad sound when you bite into a juicy peach. "ok that was nice" I said quietly. Minho smiled at me,

"I've been wanting to that" he said straitening up.