I Meet His Parents

Your Just Not My Type
"Hyunjae would you like to come over to my house?" Minho asked one morning, on a weekend. "Sure" I said into my phone, "just let me get ready". "I want you to meet my parents." Minho said quickly. I dropped my toast I was eating. "there back for two days, and this is the best day to do so" he adds. "Well I would love to meet your parents Minho. I'll be there in an hour" I said calmly, but inside I was stressing to no end. What if his parents didn't like me?! What would we do then? We said our goodbyes over the phone and I ran up to my room to get ready. I put on my cute under where (witch I didn't know why, it's not like they would see it) and in the back of my closet I found a cute British kind of dress. It was white with coal flowers and lace on the bottom. A ribbon was tied around the stomach, and it was a strapless dress. To my surprise I found matching heels. I put on a white bracelet and big fake pearl necklace. I put my bangs over and clipped it in with a cute sparkly clip. I curled by hair after. I put on light pink lipstick and put on some mascara and eyeliner lightly. Minho had come to pick me up in his car. He complimented about how cute I looked and how I was going to be just fine. Then I walked into his apartment. There were his parents and an older boy, I expected him to be his brother or something. "Mom, Dad, this is Hyunjae my girlfriend." Minho said a hint of nervousness in his voice. "Hyunjae this is my older brother, Minseok, my dad Yunkyum he's a soccer coach, and my mom" Minho introduced us. "Wow this is a surprise! Minho never brings girls to meet us." His mom giggled. "WO! Hyung, your girlfriend is cute!" his brother Minseok said. Minseok was cute to, just like Minho but has more weight on him. I smiled and bowed, "It's nice to meet you all" I said cheerfully, hiding my nervous more than Minho. We sat down together well his mother made some tea. "So Hyunjae how does your parents like my son?" his dad asked. "Well my mom, doesn't really like him" I said slowly looking down. His mom brought in the tea. "And your father?" his mom asked. "He's not with us right now…" I said looking up, putting on a fake smile. I don't like talking about that man I'm supposed to call my dad.