Oh Brother~

Your Just Not My Type

"Well then where is he?" Yunkyum asked. I played with my fingers.

"He's on a busies trip in LA, he's been gone for about a year now" I sighed. That was right, when my dad got his new job he moved us all into a bigger, safer place because he was never going to be around. His mom notes the sadded, angry expression and spoke up.

"Minho, why don't you show Hyunjae your room?" his mom suggested.

"Sure" Minho said taking my hand and leading me into his room. Apparently he didn't tell his parents of our sleep over that one night. Minho gave me a quick kiss, and held me. "You know you're doing really well" he tells me.

"its fine actually there kind of cool. You brother in interesting to" I tell him. He smiles at me pleased. I put my arms around his neck.

"Have you told your mom yet that were dating yet?" he asked. I shook my head.

"I'm kind of scared of what she'll say honestly" I said biting my lip. He sighed,

"Well you should tell her soon, I don't want it to become a surprise". Minho pulls me up for a kiss again and we lock lips. Right then his brother walks into the room.

"Hyung…"  Minseok sighed. I let go quickly, fully embarrassed. "Mom and dad want to get some rest now, why don't you go make out with your girlfriend somewhere else?"  Minseok teased. I flushed red and so did Minho.

"I'll walk you home, I got practise soon though" he said.


As soon as I got home, I note my mom was home. I unclipped my heels and walked into the kitchen.  

"Wow you look nice did you go out with Taemin today?" mom asked. I shook my head getting ice cream out of the fridge.

"No mom, I'm not dating Taemin anymore." I sighed taking some ice cream out of its contain and eating it.

"Then where were you being dressed so nice?" she asked.

"I was meeting Minho's parents. I'm dating him now"