Cheesy lines

Your Just Not My Type

Minho or Taemin. Minho or Taemin. I kept repeating in my head. Minho or Taemin. I walked farther down the street to school. Minho or Taemin.  I got inside the school. Minho or Taemin. I walked to my locker and undid the code. Minho or Taemin. 

"Good morning Hyunjae" Minho said snapping me out of my trance. 

"morning" I smiled. Minho leaned over and gave me a quick kiss. Embarrassed I turned away getting my stuff out of my locker.

"you look pretty today" he said. I was wearing a black shirt and leggings with a dark red skirt. I wore fake thick glasses and a bow on top on my head. 

"thank you" I said. The bell rang, so Minho started to walk me off to class. "Minho, where is our relationship at?" I asked curiously.  We were close to my classroom. 

"well were close enough to kiss each other good bye" he said leaning his back agent the wall and held my hips. I stepped in-between his feet to get closer to him. I kissed him once, really quickly. 

"but are we close enough for you to ask me out on a date?" I asked, teasing him a little. 

"it depends, are we close enough for you to say yes?" he questioned. I nodded my head. He stood up, "well then, would you like to go on a date after school?" he asked. 

"sure" I smiled. He kissed me one more time before he left. I walked into my classroom to see a very unhappy Taemin. "poo" I said to myself in a low tone.  I sat down next to him. Taemin didn't look me in my eyes. He probably saw me and Minho kissing. Sorry Taemin.  "Good morning" I said happily. He turned and looked at me, clearly foresting a smile onto his face. 

"Good morning" he replied. He looked down, "you look nice today". 

"Thank you" I said acwardly. The teacher came in and started teaching. I looked at Taemin's profile, he was clearly mad. Suddenly I came up with a good idea how to cheer him up. I took out a piece of paper and wrote on it. 'If I followed you home, would you keep me? Keke cheesy line contest' I wrote then passed it on to him. I watched his smile grow as he read on. He scribbled on the paper. 
'You're on. Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you.' It read. I wrote on it again. 
'Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious!' I waited for a reply.
'Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?' he sent back. I chuckled silently, well I wrote, 
'I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away!' Taemin let out a small snicker.
'People call me Taemin, but you can call me tonight!' he sent. I smiled. 
'I give up. Your too good at this' I passed it. Taemin nodded. As class went on I paid less attention to the teacher. I dropped my hand off the desk, but it brushed agent something. It was Taemin's hand. He hit my hand with his, so I did to. Somehow it ended up Taemin grabbed a hold of my hand. We intertwined our fingers together, holding hands till the end of class. 

As soon as the bell rang we stood up, I grabbed hold of my binder with one hand and still held onto Taemin's hand. 

"I'll walk you to your locker" he suggested. I smiled and nodded. We walked out of the class into the busy hallway. 

"HYUNJAE!" Holly called. Taemin disappeared behind me, but still held my hand, when holly showed up. "Minho has sports so he can't meet up with us at lunch" Holly told me. I nodded. "so I was wondering if you could hang out with someone else during lunch" her voice got quieter "so me and Jonghyun can spend lunch alone together" she said grinning showing her teeth. I nodded again getting the point. 

"Go ahead. Have a lunch date" I aloud her. She hugged me quickly then ran off. I turned to Taemin.  "wanna have lunch?"