Being Bullied?!

Your Just Not My Type

I stood agents the wall with Minho. Girls kept giving me bad looks, and some girls sad some nasty words. This wasn't fun, it hurt. I wondered what they were thinking. I ate my bagel slowly, wondering. Was this the rumors of Taemin? Finally Holly and Jonghyun joined us. 

"So Hyunjae, there's bad rumors going around about you" Holly said.

"What are they saying?" I asked. 

"There saying you were cheating on Taemin, which is true, and that you got pregnant with Minho's child, whom I really don't know" Holly confirmed to me. I nearly choked on my food, well Minho coughed heavily. 

"WO!" I said when I cleared my thought, "me and Minho haven't even done it yet! How could I be pregnant?!" I said panicked. Holly looked at me surprised. I rolled my eyes. 

"Well Minho%"6#39;s fan club will do anything to make sure Minho is just"for them" Holly sighs.$3C/span> 

"I have a fan club?" Minho said surprised. Holly shrugged. 

"I don't understand why though" she teased. 

Later I desisted I would find where this fan club meted. They were not going to mess up my life if I could help it. I ended up finding them in the basement. 

"Ok who's spreading rumors about me?" I asked bursting into the room. The girls looked surprised then became angered. 

"Were just telling everyone the truth" a girl said, she could have been the leader of this group. 

"You're not! I'm not pregnant, and I've haven't done it with Minho yet!"  I said angrily, taking out all my anger on him. 

"Then there's still time to save our Minho! Get her!" the same girl said. 

"OH" I gasped when they took my wrist. This was the good part. Me going to a ghetto school I knew how to protect myself. I threw one of the girls of me and kicked the other girl in the chin. "DO NOT mess with me" I scowled at them. They stepped back. Suddenly I heard Minho's voice. 

"Hyunjae go to class" Minho told me, and then looked at the girls around me. They were all really existed. As I left, I couldn't help but wonder what was going to happen.