This Is My House

Your Just Not My Type

So my mom appears, and to what site? Me bringing a boy into the house.  What he saw, was my mom in a robe. 
 

"Hello" Minho said acwardly. I could tell he was trying to be polite. 
 

"Ah, Hyunjae, you didn't tell me you were going to invite a boy over!" mom smiled. I coughed loudly well a cheeky smile grew on Minho's face. 
 

"I'm just inviting him in for something to drink" I sighed, pulling Minho into the kitchen, Leaving my mom to do whatever. 
 

"You mom seams nice" Minho said sitting at the island. I laugh as I open the fridge. 
 

"She's my best friend"  I replied handing him a cup and filling it with orange juice, "but sometimes she's embarrassing". I watch as Minho laughs silently. I pick up my glass and take a sip from it. 
 

"So you just moved in here?" he asks looking at the new furniture and glass lighting. I nod,
 

"It's nice, an upgrade for sure". 
 

"Will you show me around?" he asks. I smile and nod again forgetting about that. I show him all around my new fantastic house. He sounds a little impressed. Then I pull him to my room, the third floor. My parents couldn't walk up there so it was all my area. The floors were a maple hardwood and the walls were white. My cubrts were light green and my bed spread was pink. A brown and white rug lay on my floor. The double doors on the other side of the room had a pink cover over it. "It looks like your style" he says sitting on a rocking chair. I sat on my bed. 


"Kind of. I still need to make it mine." I tell him. "Give me a moment. I want to change" I say running into my closet. I put on my green and white plaited top and my blue jean shorts. I added brown leather accessories to finish my look.  I came back out and Minho was waiting for me. 
 

"what's out here?" he asks pointing to the double doors. 
 

"that's my deck." I say opening the doors for him. We walk out to a really nice view. "it's nice to watch the sunset." I say walking to the edge of the deck. Suddenly I felt his arm come around my back. 
 

"The view is always nice" he wispers to me. I fell myself blush madly. 
 

"are you a playboy or something Minho?" I ask, risking it. 
 

"not that I know of." He smiles "why am I acting like that?" she questions pulling away from me alittle. I grab is hand to stop.
 

"no, but it makes me happy" I flirted. Minho smiles back cheekly, and moves his arm back in place. 
 

"is there a rainbow?" he asks. I looked at him questionably. "because you're the treasure I've been looking for". Now I knew we were flirting back and forth. 
 

"was that a pickup line?" I laughed a little. He smiled back at me,
 

"I can try" he shrugged.  "I should get going" he sighed. I nodded walking him to the door. 
 

"so I'll see you at school tomorrow?" I asked, well he put on his shoes.  He look up and smiled. 
 

"you better" he said holding out his fist. I punched it quickly and waved goodbye to him. 
 

"he seams nice" my mom said comeing out from no where. I nodded smiling. "but blonds will be more important soon" she muttered under her breath. What was that about?