New Life

Your Just Not My Type

I carried in a small box into our new condo. It had lots of space and had 3 bedrooms and nice hardwood floors. I put the box on the counter and fixed my orange, yellow, white, and green retro skirt. My long brown hair was in a ponytail and I had a black tank top on. Outside I could see the colourful fall leafs. Minho came in with a friend carrying a couch in. they dropped it in what could be the living room then Minho came up to me.
"How's my baby doing?" he said giving me a back hug touching my small bulge on my tummy.

"Doing well" I giggled a little. We looked around our new home, our new life.  It has been a year since we graduated high school. In that time I found work composing songs for music companies, well Minho has been accepted to become a Trainee with a music company. We were moving back into Seoul but in the suburbs so we could still go to school. Also a big surprise came as well.  I had found out I was pregnant. So me and Minho got engaged and just waiting for a good time to get married. Minho left to bring in what was left of our stuff from our old apartment.

"There's my beautiful daughter!" my mom said excitedly coming into my condo hugging me. It has been a while since I last seen her. This was her first time seeing my popped belly. "I'm going to be a grad mommy~" she said happily. I giggled as I started to unpack our cups and plates.

"Mom are you here to talk or to help" I asked. She squared her lips and ran out getting stuff and helped me unpack.


The next morning was hard. We had to wake up more early so we could make it to uni on time. Well Minho was way up before me but that was always the case. He was now going to 2 schools at the same time so he would problem to tired to work out later. Minho drove me to my classes. It was nice here because almost everyone minded their own business. Today we had some time to kill before our classes began. We sat under a tree and snuggled up to each other, playfuly kissing one another. Suddenly someone stood infront of me.

"do you know where a Hyunjae Sun would be?" he asked.  I stood up,

"I'm Hyunjae Sun, can ….. I help you?" I asked. He smiled.

"Wow Hyunjae you've changed so much I can't recognise you!" he said. I gave him an odd look. "Oh you don't remember me? I'm hurt! I'm Kibum Kim…. Key?" he said informally. That name ringed a bell! Minho stood up and looked at him. "We went to high school together! We dated for a month!" he said. I fully remembered now. My old school from the ghetto, before I meet Minho…. Now this was acwardly. Minho looked at me and took my hand.

"ah yes" I smiled.

"How are you? What are you upto these days?" he asked. I looked up to Minho…. This was going to be interesting.