The Game Is Over

Your Just Not My Type

Today I was braking up with Taemin. I was kind of sad, but was I really in love with him? If I did then why did I keep running back to Minho?

"Taemin" I called out to him when I saw him. He turned around, smiling. This was going to be hard, this first person I was going to break up with, me doing it not him. "We need to talk." I sighed. He nodded as we walked into a more privet area. We sat down as I started to tell him. Minho said he would help me but he was just silent in the corner. 

"What's up Hyunjae?" Taemin asked like the little angle he was. 

"We should break up" I said quickly and bluntly. He just stared at me,

"Why?" he mumbled. Minho stepped to my side now. 

"I'm not a very good girlfriend to you. I've been cheating on you" I confessed. Taemin looked at me sadly then his eyes landed on Minho. 

"With Minho my guess?" he questioned. I nodded my head. "Well I'm not happy at all, and if that's what you want go ahead. Take good care of her for me" he said mainly to Minho. Taemin stood up and walked out of the room. He was more upset then what he was showing, I could tell. I felt Minho's hand come over my shoulder. I felt really bad, but I was going to do things right from now on. I looked up at Minho. 

"So now that your single, and have friends with benefits with me, what are you going to do?" Minho asked. I rolled my eyes. I kissed him quickly, enjoying that small bit of freedom I had now. 

"I want to be your girlfriend now." I sighed, "I've made up my mind, and you're the only one in it now". Minho smiled. 

"that can be arranged" he said getting off the table.