There's Still Things I Don't Know

Your Just Not My Type

I was glad to be back in class days later. Minho kept me up, thinking about what he said to me, so I was yet, tired again. As I sat next to Taemin we listened to whatever the teacher was speaking about. Our arms were tangled together, holding hands. Inside I was a mess. 'Minho loves me, and I thought I love him back, but Taemin. He's not my ideal type, but he's cute and he treats me right.' I thought out. I started thinking of my make out with Minho and the near kisses with Taemin. I needed to make up my mind. I couldn't keep throwing my heart around. I was going to hurt someone but it would be worth it. I sighed leaning my head agents Taemin shoulder. The bell rang for class to be over but Taemin stayed put. 

"You're thinking hard" Taemin spoke out. I jumped a little. Yea…. I was…. "I know a great place to cheer you up!" Taemin said excitedly.  I looked up at him.

"Where?" I asked. He just grinned widely. "You'll see after school"

"You'll see after school" he told me, standing up. He walked me to my locker like normal then left. I think Taemin knew me and Minho had a thing, but never said a word about it. Just then Minho snook up behind me. 

"Good morning beautiful" he said kissing my ear. I smiled, ready to face my day. 



After school arrived more quickly then I'd thought. Taemin texted me to meet him in the parking lot in the very back. So I did. He kept me waiting for a while. Minho drove up to me and rolled down the window. 

"Want a ride?" he asked. I shook my head. 

"It's alright, I'm meeting Taemin here soon" I told him. He nodded, and then leaned out the window a little for me to kiss him. The weird thing was, I didn't. His expression was shocked. He drove away leaving me by me again. I waited another 10 minutes, slowly getting frustrated. Suddenly a motorcycle pulled up in front of me. The drive took off his helmet to give me quite a shock. "TAEMIN?!" I questioned loudly. He smiled passing me a helmet, and smiled. 

"get on!" he shouted. I put the helmet on my head and jumped on the back of his motorcycle. "hold on tight!" he said loudly. He pulled my arms around him so I could hug him tightly. He started up the motorcycle and started to drive. 

"I didn't know you were a cyclist!" I called out to him. He smirked. 

"there's some things you don't know about me yet!" he yelled out again, "And by the way, you can count this as our first date!".