Night Time Excursion

Your Just Not My Type

The Weekend had arrived, and so the drama started. I was in love with Minho, but dating Taemin. Though Taemin is a sweet guy, he was just not my type. But tonight, Taemin was busy for some reason, so I was left alone. My mom was out at work and it was midnight, and I was hungry. I desired I would go out and get some food. I put on my black jumper and dark teal tank top and put on my red converse and head out. I headed down the street down to the corner store. I looked threw the shelves looking for something taste. 

"Try this" a deep voice suggested. I looked up at the man to see Minho. He was wearing a white playboy bunny shirt, His pants were white and he wore a gray and white hat. 

"Minho?" I said surprised. He smiled, 

"What are you doing out so late?" he asked. 

"Getting some food, It's a Sunday night and I'm alone" I shrugged, hopping he got the hint. Witch he did. 

"Well why don't I buy you some food? I can't allow a girl to be out by herself" Minho said. Minho leads me out of the store and down the street a bit. 

"So what are you doing out this late?" I asked him. 

"Just getting some fresh air when I saw you" he smiled. He was lying. I nodded as we walked up to a vender's tent. They sold a bunch of different types of meat on a stick. They all looked so good. It was cheap though. We eat about $20 bucks worth of food before we walked away. He ended up holding my hand again, probly due to habit. We walked downtown a bit until we reached a skate park. That's where he high fived a guy and was passed a skate board. "One moment" he said setting me down on a bench that faced the skate park well. I watched Minho do a bunch of cool tricks. It made me realise how cool he was. Within due time Minho came out of the skate park and introduced me to a tone of people. After we desisted it was time to head out. We walked alone in the forest. 

"Minho, C-can you tell me the reason why I saw you and Sook Ae kissing?" I mumbled embarrassed. He nodded slowly. 

"Well, I and Sook Ae were models a long time ago. And I had a small crush on her, and she knew that. I didn't know at all she was back. She seduced me, even though I don't like her anymore. " he confessed. 

"So you're not dating Sook Ae?" I asked curiously. He shook his head. 

"No. I already love someone" Minho said looking at me. "You do know I still love you, even if you're still dating Taemin right?" I looked away, I had made a bad choice, and he knew it. He leaned in closer to me. Then he kissed me. He molded our lips together and deepens the kiss. I couldn't help but not fell guilty. I was kissing Minho, but dating Taemin. I should feel bad about what I was doing but I could care less! I was on air, on a cloud made with love. I managed to break the kiss. He sighed, "I'll walk you home". When we got to my house, my mom's car was sitting in the drive way. 

"SHE"S HOME?!" I whispered loudly at Minho. He looked at me weird. 

"Why is that important? Not aloud out at night?" he asked. I shook my head. 

"I snuck out well she was at work. She thinks I'm in bed!" a pause came over us. "And if she finds out I've snuck out late and meet you she's going to yell at me". A surprised look crossed his face. 

"Your mom doesn't like me?" he asked. I nodded my head. He parched his lips. "How about you stay at my apartment tonight? My mom and dad are in a conference in Thailand and my brother could care less how shows up in our apartment." I didn't like the sound of sleeping over at a guy's house, but it was Minho, someone how would respect me. Right? So after agreements we took the bus over to his apartments. There he gave me a long black button up shirt. "You can sleep on my bed. I'll just sleep on the couch." He said after I changed. I nodded slowly. He kissed my lips lightly, "good night" he said quietly. 

"Night" I called out to him. What would tomorrow hold?!