Plains

Your Just Not My Type

"You want to know what I'm doing after high school." Holly asked. She was sitting with Jonghyun, who looked down. I nodded my head reluctantly. "I've been accepted into California drama school" she said. I looked to Jonghyun to know what his plains were.

"I'm staying here in Seoul and going to Seoul Arts, I've been accepted to train with SM entertament to be singer" Jonghyun sighed. My face dropped.

"So what are you guys going to do about your relationship?" I asked.

"Try our best at a long distance relationship. Right Jongi?" Holly replied. Jonghyun's head just fell as he stood up. "Oppa?" she stuttered chasing after him. I felt sad for them. They clearly still loved each other but because of their dreams they would be torn apart. Will that happen to me and Minho? I walked quickly threw the hallways when I saw Taemin. He was with a girl named Kayla a foreign student from Denmark. They were cute together, but it still hurt me a little, we both loved each other a little still. Then familiar arms rested on my back.

"Hey beautiful" he said in my ear, and then kissed it sending warm chills down my back.

"Hello~" I said turning my eyes off of my ex Taemin. Minho leaned agents a locker and I walked in between his legs. "Minho, when we move, will you stay with me?" I asked, biting my lower lip.

"Well of course babe. I wanted to ask you, do you want to move in with me?" he asked nervous. I looked at him a little surprised. "I-it will cut down the cost of rent for us, and we can see each other every day" he proposed. I smiled.

"I would love that, but until we can find an apartment for us there, let's live in the dorms for a small while" I said. The bell rang. "Now kiss me" I giggled. He kissed me softly, making its way to a make out when a teacher stopped up.

"Hyunjae Minho leaves room for Jesus! Get to class" she shouted. Minho sighed in flustashion standing up to his full height and walked me to class. I sat next to Taemin like I always did. We sat there acwardly like we always did since we broke up. Even when we wrote notes when our elbows touched, we would both jump a mile and sit as far away from each other as possible. Gratefully the teacher came in quickly.

"Class, I would like to announce that our class will be going on a class trip to Jeju Island. We will be staying there over night. This is your last trip you will take as a student at this school. We are leaving in 2 weeks! The person you're sitting next to will be your partner for the full trip" the teacher said then started writing on the board.
Me and Taemin, are going to be going on an overnight field trip together?!