third class fun

Your Just Not My Type

Me and Minho stood around the musical room well we waited for the other students to arrive. One boy walked up to Minho and high fived him. His hair was short and dark brown, he had persings in his ears and he had puppy eyes but his face reminded me of a dinosaur. His jaw line and his body was nice, his clothes he wore were gold pants with a yellow shirt, that showed his mussels.  He was pretty y to me.
 

"who was that?" I asked Minho.
 

"Jonghyun Kim. He's cool" he told me. then Holly walked in the door. She stool a glance from me then stole me away from Minho's grasp quickly.
 

"did you already get a boyfriend?! Was that way you weren't at lunch?" Holly asked. I shrugged my sholders.
 

"ok first, no I am not dating Minho, were friends. And second, you didn't tell me were the cafatria was so I got lost. That's how I meet him" I stated. She nodded her head getting distracted.
 

"and who's your friend's friend?" she asked. I turned around to see Minho chatting with Jonghyun.
 

"Jonghyun Kim" I smiled, "interested?"
 

"he's y!" Holly whispered exsitedly.  I sighed and rolled my eye.
 

"he's not my type" I whispered. She looked up at me.
 

"then what's your type?" she asked. I looked up at minho then shook my head franticly. When I stopped I saw a large cheeky smile on her face.
 

"well types can change" she said leaving me behind. I flush a light shade of pink when I return to Minho's side. I see Holly is already making a move on Jonghyun and he's taking the bait. And so class starts and ends with my new gang of friends. Holly, Minho, and now Jonghyun

After school I walk over to my locker and shove everything from my arms into my locker.
 

"hey Hyunjae" holly calls me from down the hall. I wave to her well she runs at me. "Minho's looking for you" she giggles.
 

"I told you already were not dating" I sigh loudly.
 

"whatever." She rolls her eyes. "anyways, you can give me my clothes back tomarrow."
I nod my head as I see Minho apper behind her.
 

"hey HyunJae" he spoke in his deep voice. Holly winks,
 

"I'll see you tomarrow"  then she leaves. I roll my eyes then turn my atteshion to Minho.
 

"do you need a ride home?" he asked.
 

"ummm, sure" I said. "I didn't know you could drive". He smiled positively.
 

"yes I can now shall we?" he walks me to his car witch is really nice and even opens the door for me. just as I get in I see Taemin. I wonder what he dose in his free time. I sit in the car then tell him where I live. We talk about random stuff as he drives. Then we stop in my drive way.
 

"do you want to come in?" I ask. He looks at me nervously. "it's alright, only my mom is home" I add. He agrees so we go in. since we move out of the getto out, and dad found a job we got a nicer house. It was bown bricked and a cute door, and flowers on the outside. "I'm home!" I call out "and I bought a friend!" then my mom aperse with a shocked expression when she see's minho.