Were Getting Married Mom And Dad

Your Just Not My Type

I and Minho were on a plain California. Why? You ask, well that is a very easy question to answer, I don't know why. But someone who I was close with lived there! I was good friends with this girl named Holly. She helped me out on my first day of my new high school. After we graduated she was forest to break up with her boyfriend Jonghyun. She moved to California to become a voice actress and we haven't seen her since. Our plane was landing in 10 minutes and my was hurting big time.

"Hyunjae" Minho sighed looking at me. I turned my body to see him.

"Yea?" I sighed faintly.

"Could you tell me what your relationship was with Key?" he asked. I sighed deeply.

"Key… was my first, my first everything. My first kiss, my first boyfriend, my first…." I bit my lip. Something I shouldn't share.

"Your first lover?" he asked. I nodded slowly.

"He got too interested in his looks that one day, he told me he loved his body more than me, and then he broke up with me" I said. The plane started to land.  

"I love you more then I love my self" he whispered to me then kissed my ear. After the plane had landed we looked for our favorite blonde girl. Within time we found her, with someone else.

"Hello!" we greeted her happily.

"Hey guys! It's been a long time!" Holly said hugging me. I pointed behind her,

"Who's this?" I asked. We started to walk to a car.

"This is Brandon, my boyfriend" she said hugging his arm. He was a white boy, with red hair and was pretty good looking. Holly did a good job. After 14 minutes of riding in a car, we stopped off at a large hotel and into a hotel room. Inside were Minho's mom and dad. I slowly started to understand what was going on here.

"So what's this good news you've been telling us son?" his dad asked.

"I'm going to get married to Hyunjae if that's alright with you" he said smiling then touched my belly. Suddenly a kick hit my tummy.

"ow" I winced a little. Minho looked at me a little surprised too. Holly and his parents looked at me concerned for a second. "the baby just kicked!" I said happily. His parents looked at me weird. I held my tummy and walked up to them. "I hope your ready to be grandparents" I said.