New Begining. Everything Is So Different

Your Just Not My Type

I walked into my new school.  I lived in the ghetto all my life. I knew how to speak the language of the street without swearing.  But there was only one problem about me. I was 'cute'. What's wrong with cute you ask. Well in the dark allies there's people that lark around, gross people that will do anything.  In my old school I was trashed upon because I wore light blue one day, and wore my hair in pig tails. I had long wavy light brown hair, and big brown eyes. My face and body were slim from lack of food, and my closes, less then appealing. Black pants with a black hoodie. My hair tied in a poiny tail. As my torn up schools touched the white tiles of this new school I notest I was out of place. The girls were putting their makeup on in their lockers,  and wore cute skirts, dresses, and tights with bright coloured clothes. And the boys….well they were all cute, hot, or y. They wore bright colored clothes. My eyes went wide. i walked to the office and talked to secretary. she was fat, really fat.
 

"how can I help you" she said in a nastily voice.
 

"I'm transferring here today" I replied a little nervous.
 

"name" she sighed.
 

"Hyunjae  Sun" I said. She shuffled with some papers. Suddenly a girl appeared beside me. She had blond hair and dark eye makeup. She wore torn blue jeans and sailor moon t-shirt, her shoes were black convers too. She turned to me and smiled.
 

"Mrs. Lee want the attendance Ms. Park" she said to the secretary. the secretary looked up and nodded getting up. "so your new here?" the girl beside me asked. I nodded my head shyly. "that's cool! I transferred here a 2 years ago. I know what it fells like to be new. What's your name?" she asked.
"

Hyunjae" I said in a low tone.  The girl smile grew,
 

"well Hyunjae, my name is Holly. Shall we be friends?" she asked. A smile grew on my face as I nodded. "are you always this shy?" she asked.
 

"no, it's just that I don't really know what I'm doing" I laughed, "at my old school you'd probly be punching me right now". She looked at me a little unsurely.
 

"well here, you don't have to worry about that. Here, just be yourself" she smiled, tilting her head of to the side. Now she way eyeing my clothes. "but are these clothes yourself?" she asked. I shook my head.
 

"no~  I'm just, well it's just like I said before." I said. She nodded. Then the secretary came back. She handed Holly the attendance, and my timetable. "come to my locker. I have come clothes you can borrow"

 

 

I came out of the bathroom, in pink skin tight jeans and a sparkly shirt that reminded me of 2en1. I changed my hair to low pig tails. I now had some mascara on my eye and my shoes were now heals.
 

"wow thank you Holly! These close are so awesome!"  I said spinning around infront of her. She chuckled,
 

"your just lucky I had my youngers sister's clothes". I nodded in aprovement. "so what's your first class?" she asked. I pulled out the time card.
 

"I have history all in the morning" I said. She frowned.
 

"I got math. Shall we meet in the cafeteria during lunch?" she questioned. I nodded. She showed me were my class was before leaving me.
 

"hello, I'm Hyunjae Sun. I'm transferring here today" I told my teacher. He nodded.
 

"you can sit next to Taemin in the second row, next to the wall." He said. I nodded a little unhappy about where my seat was. And so the lesion started.  As class whent on I looked at the people around me, the posters on the wall, and how there was no scribbling on the desk. A note appered on my desk.  'you must be new here. My name is Taemin Lee, the blonde guy beside you.'  The note read. I looked to my side. The boy beside me was blonde, Taemin. He looked at me and smiled. Wo. He was cute.  There was baby fat left on his cheeks and his clothes were cute. I flipped the paper over and wrote 'yes I am. My name is Hyunjae Sun. lets be friends cutie' I slid it to him. I watched him pick it up and read it. He smiled and chuckled silently looking at me.