Payback and Jealousy (Pt.2)

The Little Things [Discontinued Indefinitely]

 

 

[General POV]

The five girls were at a local café all sitting at a booth with Yoona and Yuri sitting on one side while Sooyoung, Jessica and Tiffany sat on the other side.

Somehow, despite the calm and bustling atmosphere around them, the table was rather tense and a little awkward. So much, that no one really spoke much.

Yuri cleared . “What are you guys getting?”

“Uh, I haven’t eaten here before... what do you recommend Jessi?” Tiffany asked sweetly, while pointing at the menu.

Jessica glanced over and was helping Tiffany pick out a meal while Sooyoung just stared awkwardly at her menu, taking the occasional glance at the two Americans.

Yoona and Yuri obviously noticed this but chose not to say anything and just see what happens.

“That sounds good. Thanks Jess.” Tiffany gave her famous eye-smile, which attracted the attention of even some random patrons in the café.

Sooyoung however just sighed and continued to sift through the menu, slightly losing her appetite.

Just then, a perky waitress comes by to take their orders.

Yoona and Yuri buy a combo to share, while Tiffany and Jessica also order.

Sooyoung was left, still mindlessly staring at the menu, the same scene still repeating in her mind.

“How about you sweetheart?” The waitress smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Sooyoung snapped from her daze and eyed the menu. “Uhh... I’m not too sure.” She awkwardly answered, feeling a little pressured.

“Hm, how about this one here?” the waitress’ face got closer to Sooyoung, but with her eyes still on the menu, pointing at a certain item.

Sooyoung thought that she was just being friendly, but Jessica who had been shooting daggers at the girl thought it was a little too friendly.

“She’s sharing with me.” Jessica interjected between the two and snapped the menu shut.

Sooyoung looked at her a little shocked, as did the waitress.

“S-sica?”

Jessica just gave her a cold look and Sooyoung gulped before nodding.

“Y-yeah, right.”

The duo on the other side of the booth simply saw this and giggled to themselves in amusement.

The waitress didn’t seem amused and just nodded before walking off.

“Y-you’re sharing?” Tiffany asked, a little disappointed.

Jessica cleared awkwardly. “W-well, she w-was taking t-too long to d-decide so...”

In all honesty, she couldn’t understand why she did that either but simply shrugged it off.

On the other hand, Sooyoung had to restrain herself from smiling like an idiot, which ultimately ended up failing.

‘Sica, I wish you’d stop doing this to me.’ She thought in her mind, while having a hand over her rapidly beating heart.

“That was a little rude Jess, plus, don’t you know that Sooyoung is a shikshin and will probably only leave you crumbs?” Yuri teased but earned a small kick from underneath the table.

Jessica looked at Sooyoung. “Well if you want to order more, go call back that waitress.” She spat in a rather bitter tone.

Sooyoung gulped and shook her head and hands. “N-no it’s fine... It would be nice to share with you.” she whispered her last words so no one would her.

“Well if you get hungry, I’ll share with you. I ordered a lot!” Yoona offered, grinning widely while Yuri observed Jessica’s reaction, which of course didn’t look to good.

“Thanks Yoon!” Sooyoung cheered as they both laughed.

“Just share with Yoona. I don’t want to share anymore.” Jessica grumbled and Sooyoung pouted.

“Wae? Sica~ I want to share with you~” she whined with an overwhelming amount of aegyo in her tone.

Nearly everyone at the table cringed, except one.

‘Cute.’ Jessica thought, but kept her cold demeanor.

“No, I changed my mind.” She crossed her arms sternly.

Sooyoung continued to pout and whine while the latter just remained cold and silently ignoring the giant.

Meanwhile Tiffany just observed the two and frowned a little.

‘I’ve never seen Jess act like this before... what kind of relationship do these two have?’

She sighed and faced the window.

‘Maybe this was a bad idea...’ she shook her head. ‘No! I can’t give up yet!’

She smiled, remembering the incident that happened earlier.

‘I still have a chance!’ she cheered herself on when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

 “Something wrong Tiff?” Jessica asked, facing her while Shikshin still pouted.

Sooyoung and Tiffany briefly glanced at each other. There was that tension between them that Jessica seemed to be completely oblivious of.

Tiffany tore her eyes away from Sooyoung and smiled brightly at Jessica before shaking her head.

“Not at all.”

Just then the waitress came back with trays of food and placed them on the table.

Yoona and Yuri were sharing a plate of pasta and other side dishes of course mainly for Yoona, while Tiffany had grilled BLT sandwich. Jessica ordered, what looked to be a stir-fry with many grilled vegetables and rice.

“That looks delicious!” Sooyoung ogled at all the food, her appetite slowly creeping back as she was ready to attack the stir-fry but was stopped by Jessica.

“Wae?” Sooyoung questioned.

“I said we’re not sharing remember?” she stated coldly while Sooyoung’s heart dropped.

‘She was serious!?’

On the other hand, Tiffany was mentally fist pumping and grinning victoriously.

“Jessi! That looks good, can I try some?” she asked, just to rub more salt in Sooyoung’s wound.

Jessica turned and nodded, feeding the bright, eye-smiling girl.

Sooyoung watched with gaping open at the sight. She bit her tongue to keep from

Yuri, who has been watching the entire time, while Yoona ate, decided that Sooyoung needed some aid.

She turned to Yoona whose mouth was full and nudged the girl’s arm.

Yoona faced Yuri and looked at her blankly, sauce her fingers. Yuri was temporarily caught in a daze by the girl’s cuteness, but immediately shook her head and nudged her head towards the trio in front of them.

Yoona took a large gulp and turned towards them to see Tiffany happily being fed while Sooyoung had a dejected expression as she just stared at them.

“What should we do?” Yoona whispered.

Yuri thought for a moment before grinning. “I got an idea... offer and feed Soo some food.”

Yoona didn’t know what Yuri had in mind, but followed her instruction.

“Awh poor Soo... have some of mine!” Yoona offered and reached her chopsticks over, feeding the tall girl some steak.

Sooyoung’s face brightened, but completely oblivious to the duo’s plan.

She happily accepted it and chomped on it happily.

As Yuri expected, Jessica caught on and was secretly eyeing the Shikshins.

Yoona too caught on and giggled, reaching for more food.

“Want some more... Sooyoungie~” she cooed, feeding the hungry girl more.

“Thanks Yoong~!” Sooyoung cheered happily at the taste of delicious food, she temporarily forgot the two Americans beside her. One of which, who was watching them.

The doe-eyed girl glanced over at Jessica who had an irritated expression on her face.

‘Operation: JealouSica’, as the two called it, was working well.

“Oh, Sooyoungie~ You got some sauce on your cheek.” Yoona commented, standing up and reaching over to wipe the smudge off her cheek.

Yuri couldn’t help but get a little jealous herself, but shook off the feeling knowing that it was for the sake of the Ice princess and Shikshin.

Jessica’s eye was now twitching at the sight. That flame, like in the hospital, ignited again. She wasn’t sure why, but she began to get irritated, unable to handle it.

Tiffany noticed that Jessica’s attention was now on the two girls.

“Jessi! Try some of mine~” Tiffany tried to get the girl’s full attention back, but failed.

Jessica then did something that surprised the whole table.

She grabbed a spoon and scooped up a portion of her stir-fry and just as the tall girl was about to take a bit into a chicken leg, she shoved the spoon into Sooyoung’s mouth.

Sooyoung’s eyes widened at the sudden intrusion and looked at Jessica who simply had an embarrassed face, realizing what she just did.

Sooyoung chewed and swallowed the substance, still staring at Jessica.

‘Why did she do that?’

‘Why did I do that?’

Sooyoung and Jessica thought at the same time.

“T-thanks S-sica.” Sooyoung said, breaking the awkward silence between them.

“Y-yeah... d-don’t mention it.” Jessica blushed, still embarrassed.

“C-can I h-have some more?” Sooyoung asked cautiously, deciding to take the opportunity.

“S-sure.” Jessica answered, pushing the plate towards the latter, but Sooyoung simply just opened .

Jessica blushed and grabbed the spoon again, feeding Sooyoung’s expectant mouth.

Tiffany just watched the interaction between the two. If looks could kill...

They all eventually finished their meals in peace... well sort of.

 

----

 

“Thanks for lunch Jess. It was fun.” Tiffany smiled, clinging onto the blonde.

“Well, thank Yuri and Yoona... they paid for it all.” Jessica explained, looking up at the two who were now arguing. Mainly Yuri scolding about how much she spent because of Yoona’s endless appetizers.

“I want to thank you though. It’s nice to finally hang out again. Kind of like we used to.” She smiled brightly.

Jessica smiled back as well. “Yeah, it was... nice.” She couldn’t think of another way to put it.

Sooyoung trailed behind with her hands in her pockets, watching the two in front of her with many thoughts on her mind.

‘I’m so close to you, yet you seem so far away.’ She thought, still observing the girls in front of her. Jessica was giggling, as was Tiffany.

She sighed and looked up at them again to see Jessica pull out the locket that Tiffany gave to her.

Soooyoung furled her brows. It looked so familiar.

‘That locket... I swear... it’s the exact one that I was going to give to her. Surely it wasn’t one of a kind but was it mere coincidence that she lost it, about the same time Tiffany gave it to her?’

She roughly ruffled her hair, stopping in her tracks.

“Aish, I’m over thinking this...” she thought out loud.

 Jessica looked back over her shoulder to see the giant a ways behind her.

“Yah! Choi Sooyoung! What are you doing? Why are you being a slowpoke?” she called out in a teasing manner.

Sooyoung shook her head, shoving her thoughts into the back of her mind before smiling and picking up her pace.

“I won’t give up on you yet Jessica Jung.” 

 

Hello there my precious readers~ 

Here is the end part to the last chapter that I was too tired at the time to write lol 

So... some SooSicFany drama... anyone keep a scoreboard for SooFany? I was going to add one, but I thought it might interrupt the story xD 

Let me know what you think the score is, I'm eager for your responses lol 

Also, Special thank-you to these AMAZING people who upvoted this story :D 

Kulsst <3

SooSicaBiased <3

LaizaL <3

black_velvet <3

HaeSicaJjang <3

hypeChloe <3

Killavibes <3 

Thank you all very much ! ^^ 

 

Comments/Feedback are appreciated~

Until next time!

~Rainey