The Chapter Everyone Hates....

The Little Things [Discontinued Indefinitely]

So as you can see, this is not an update... *slapsface* 

But I guess I kind of threw this on Hiatus without a real official message as to why, and I figured that I owed you guys that much... not to mention that I left the last update on a terrible cliffhanger hehe... 

So, I started this fic on July 2010 on Soshified... yes, its been 2 years since starting this... and if any of you are still with me since the beginning of time, then I must applaud your patience because that's just... wow O_O You're DAEBAK! 

Anways,  if you can imagine, I have a hard time updating because I am so lost on where to take this story. I don't have the same mindset that I did 2 years ago... nor the time and freedom. 

I've debated several times whether or not to abandon this fic, but I can't find the will to do it. This is the one fic that I had high hopes for, but I feel that it's losing that spark it once had. I wanted to just give it up, but just as I was on the verge of putting this fic to rest, I saw something rather odd "[New Subscriber]" and I found out it was for this fic... I thought, "People still read this?" and I scrolled back through all the comments and this burst of inspiration/realization hit me. As cheesy as it sounds, this fic carried on so long because of you readers. Truly, I wrote this for the purpose of sharing my fandom and also my love of writing. You guys are jjang :)

However, I totally understand if you unsub. Please don't feel obligated to stay, there will be no hard feelings ^^  

So all I can say is thank you for staying with me, it's been a long journey, and perhaps a long journey ahead... but it will continue until it finally can be tagged [Complete]. 

I can't promise an update soon, but I can guartee that they will be one. ^^

 

 

 

 

On another completely off-topic note.... Happy New Year! 

image

SNSD's I got a boy came out and... my mind is still blown. The first time I saw it, I swear I stopped breathing... They have grown so much aigoo... I wish I could afford all 10 versions but SM already robbed my wallet... >.< *cries* 

 

My sad fangirl heart...  I really want Tiff/Tae's hats...  Orz