Tears

The beauty and the beast

 

SOOJUNGS POV:

Soojung: Eomma! Appa! I’m home!!

I went in my house as the maid opens the door for me. I just wanted to jump on my bed and sleep, forgetting about what happened today. Again a boy asked me out but I rejected him. Sulli told me that he’s the most popular guy in our school but I think he’s just a play boy. I mean, I don’t know him so I shouldn’t judge him by just seeing but I don’t want to get hurt because I know he would have another girl after two weeks. I passed the living room, was about to walk upstairs as my mother called me.

Mrs. Jung: Soojung-ah! Come here! Appa and I want to talk with you!

I turned around wondering, what they wanted to talk about and walked in our big living room. Mom and daddy were already sitting on the couch waiting for me. I sat down staring at them with my curious and confused eyes. Was it that serious? It’s really rare for them to looking at me so serious because I’ve never cause my parents some trouble. I’ve been a good girl for 17 years and of course sometimes I would get scolded because of some little things that I’ve done wrong but I’ve never done something serious like stealing or be involved in fights!

Soojung: Omma, appa, what’s wrong?! What do you want to talk about? Did I do something wrong?!

Mrs. Jung: Ani! You haven’t done something….. It’s just…….

Mr. Jung: We want you to get married!!

Soojung: Hahaha XD!!!! Aiiiyooo, appa don’t joke around I’m only 17 and you wouldn’t let me marry some stranger, right?!

Mr. Jung: Yeah, you’re right! Because I don’t want you to marry some stranger, I want you to get married with the son of my friend!

Soojung: Wait, wait, wait! So you mean it’s an arranged marriage??

Mrs. Jung: Ne, Soojung!

Soojung: Ok- I don’t know what game you’re playing but don’t drag me in this whole thing!!

Mrs. Jung: Soojung-ah please, it’s for our company! We might get bankrupt and mr. Choi would be ready to help us!

Soojung: I don’t care!!! I don’t want to marry that guys son!!

Mr. Jung: Jung Soojung!!

Soojung: Appa!! Omma!! All this time I was a good girl! I didn’t cause trouble because I loved you but all you do is telling me to marry some guy?!

I didn’t understand them. I didn’t want to marry. Everything. I wished it was just a dream and I would wake up soon but it was reality. I looked at my parents and tears were dropping down.

Soojung: Did you know?! I never wanted to be a rich’s family daughter! Because I love you I would never let you know that I was crying every night because you were busy with your work when I was little. Even on my birthday when you weren’t here I would always telling myself that you’re doing it for me, for my own good! But I don’t need expensive presents! I don’t need money I just want you to be by my side!! But I guess, that won’t happen, right?!

With that I run into my bedroom, covered myself into my blanket and cried. It’s been a long time since I’ve cried because I would always tell myself to stay strong but this time I couldn’t handle it anymore. At this time I was weak, couldn’t stop my tears because I didn’t have the strength to tell myself that everything will be OK. Was our company that important? Did they ever care about me like the company? There were so many questions in my head, so many things that I didn’t hear someone opening my door.

Mrs. Jung: Soojungie….

It was my mom. She walked slowly to my bed and I could hear her crying. She me gently and slowly pulled the blanket away to see my face. I sat up and looked into her eyes.

Mr. Jung: I’m sorry, my little angel! I didn’t know that you were suffering all this time!

She hugged me and began to cry harder. I closed my eyes and hugged her. It has been a really long time since we hugged each other like this. I missed her so much.

Mrs. Jung: I’m sorry but please just this time! We will have dinner with family Choi and you can decide after that. I won’t force you but please just this dinner……

Soojung: I will come………

 

 

 

Hey guys! Are you sad that I made Krystal cry?! Sorry if it’s boring!! And THANKS SO MUCH for subscribing!! Please look forward to the next chapter ;) And I hope this chapter was good to read even if it’s boring and short! I will do my best and hope you won’t be disappointed. Also if you want, please post comment and let me know if you like it or not, I don’t have to of course! :D However THANK YOU XD