Truth

The beauty and the beast

 

SOOJUNGS POV

I was sitting beside Minho on the couch across from Amber and Key after they rang on our door bell. Key was looking around while Amber was staring at me and Minho waiting for an explanation. My whole body was trembling and I was nervous. How should I explain to her? I gave Minho a say-something-look and nudged him. 

Minho: Would you like something to drink?!

Amber: Mmhh yes, please!!

Minho stood up and went into the kitchen to get the drinks.

Key: Yahhhhh…… Minho-ah, your house is huge!! I didn’t know you were living her with Sooj……

I could see how Amber was glaring at him. I guess I have no choice but tell them the truth about me and Minho. Well how should I start?! Just then Minho came out of the kitchen and served Key and Amber the orange juice.

Soojung: Eonni, I’m sorry that I lied to you but……*sigh* How should I start……

I didn't dare to look into Ambers eyes so I stared at the floor thinking about how to start my explanation. It was quiet for a moment and no one was talking. The only thing that I could hear was Key's foot that kept tapping the floor.

Soojung: Actually Minho and I are...... We are....

Minho: I’m Soojung’s fiancé!

Key: Oh, really?! Why didn't you tell earlier?! Congratul… WAIT!!! WHAT?! You’re her FIANCE?????

Amber: You mean you’re going to have a wedding?! The thing with the white dress and those accessories you call wedding ring?! 

Soojung: *sigh* Yeah! Unfortunaly…

Key: But, but I thought you didn’t like Minho?!

He looked at me with questioning eyes waiting for my answer.

Soojung: It was our parent’s decision!

Amber: And why did you lie to us?! I mean, aren’t we friends? Or don’t you trust us??

Soojung: Sorry… I wanted to tell you but just not now…… Mianhe!!

Minho: Sorry Key, I should have told you sooner…

Key: It’s OK, I’m happy to see you living with the girl you like :)

Soojung: It was mom’s idea! Who would want to live with an idiot like him -.-

Minho: But you enjoyed last night right?! ^__<

Soojung: Yah! Don’t lie!!

Amber: Omo!! What happened last night?!

Soojung: Aiiishh!! NOTHING!! Really nothing!

Minho: Don’t be shy, honey!! I know you liked it!!

Key: Whooooo!!! You’re not even married but already that far?!

Soojung: I told you there was nothing!!! Stop it! It’s not funny!

Aiish Minho!!! You will regret that you said those things as soon as Amber eonni and Key left!! I tried to change the topic so quickly I asked;

Soojung: But how did you know about all this?

Key: I followed Minho since it was suspicious......

Minho: Yah!! Stalker!!

Key: Don't yell at me!! Amber was also following!!

Amber: What?! I was curious when I saw Minho running after Soojung!

Soojung: Whatever, don't do it again!! Do you know how shocked I was when I saw you guys in front of our door?!

Key: Sorry! It was Ambers plan...... And I joined her since I wanted to know what was going on between you guys....

Amber: Well it’s time to leave…

Soojung: Don’t you want to stay a little longer?!

Amber: No, I really don’t want to bother the love birds,right?!

Soojung: Eonni!!

Amber: Hahaha, just joking! I really have to go!

Soojung: Ok but please don’t tell anyone about this!!

Key: Don’t worry Jungie! I’m really good at keeping secrets!!

Minho and I escorted them to the door and waved at them. We looked after eonni and Key until we weren’t able to see them as we shut the door.

KEYS POV

I was walking with Amber on the street and both of us were dumbfounded because we didn’t know what to talk about. I would look at her sometimes but then I looked away. Somehow it was awkward and I was thinking about something to say.

Key: What are you doing now? Are you going home?!

Amber: Actually I don’t have anything I could do today…

Key: Me too… Let’s go to the game arcade!!

Amber: Sounds good, let’s go.

Well, we went to game arcade and played. What happened there I won’t tell you ‘cause it’s our secret ^___^

 

 

 

Short and boring chapter, please forgive me TT____TT but thank you sooooo much for reading and subscribing!! <3