Date

The beauty and the beast

 

SOOJUNGS POV

I sat on the passenger seat and stared outside the window where I could see the buildings pass one by one while Minho was busy fixing his eyes on the road to drive. We were on our way to the amusement park and yes we went on a date. When we arrived Minho parked his car at the parking lot and we walked to the entrance with intertwining our hands. The first thing I stared at when we were there was the roller coaster.

Minho: Want to drive?!

I looked at him and gave Minho a big smile. We queued up and waited until it was our turn. While waiting there were some girls that were staring at Minho and I have to admit that it really bothered me. A girl was about approach him but I took his arm and hooked in with mine. The girl narrowed her eyes and stopped. Minho who was looking at me confused noticed the girl.

Minho: Are you jealous??

He asked with a smirk but I rolled my eyes making him chuckle. The girl was still staring at us so Minho came closer and kissed my nose with a big smile on his face. The girl who was nearly green because of jealousy walked a way with a pissed of face. It was then our turn. It was so excited when we sat in the vehicle because it was my first time. Somehow I was nervous but I didn’t care at all. Slowly we drove up and at the highlight it race down. I screamed like hell and grabbed Minho’s hand but I wasn’t scared. It was because of the amazing feeling in my stomach that I never felt. Minho held my hand and smiled.

Minho: Wooohoooo!! Soojung-ah!! Saranghae!!!!

Minho shouted while we were racing down. I felt so happy that time and wanted to hug him but well, we were on the roller coaster so it was a little… you know what I mean! As the ride ended we got out and walked around. I stopped and looked at the man that wrapped pink cotton around a long stick and tilted my head. Minho who noticed me suddenly pinched my nose.

Minho: You never saw cotton candy??

I looked at him and shook my head with my puppy eyes. He chuckled and ruffled my hair. Then he got his purse and bought me a cotton candy. With a sweet smile he handed me the big pink cotton ball on a stick and nodded at it. Standing there holding the stick I didn’t know what to do and tilted my head.

Minho: Look!

He pinched a piece of cotton and ate it like a normal person would do. I raised an eyebrow and imitated him. Putting the little cotton candy in my mouth, my eyes grew wider as it melt in my mouth.

Soojung: WHOA!!! It melts!! And it’s yummy!!

Minho pinched my cheek.

Minho: Aiggooo!! Look at the cutest thing in the world!!

I blushed and continued to eat the cotton candy. Walking hand in hand Minho suddenly spots a haunted house and stopped. I looked at the thing he was looking at and shook my head. I swallowed hard and held Minhos hand tighter.

Minho: Are you scared?

He didn’t stop smiling and it annoyed me like crazy. Who the hell invented the haunted house?? Minho pulled me there and I tried to release my hand he was grabbing.

Soojung: No, no, NO!!! I’m not going set a foot in this house!!

Minho: Come on! Don’t worry, I will protect you!

He said hugging me from behind, slowly pushing me inside the building. Still hugging me we were walking, searching for the exit but it was kinda dark so walked really slowly. Suddenly we heard a scream and squeezed Minhos sleeve and kept my eyes firmly shut. Just then I felt Minhos palms covering my ears. I slowly opened my eyes and stared at him. Not moving his palms from my ears he kissed my forehead. We continued to walk as a doll with white dress and black hair suddenly falls down from above.

Soojung: Kyaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I hugged Minho tightly and didn’t let go. I was too scared and couldn’t even move an inch. How I wished that this moment would end soon and I regret it to enter this freaking haunted house. Suddenly Minho carried me bridal style and continued to walk toward the exit. I grabbed his shirt and squeezed it with my fingers and was about to cry.

Minho: Ssshhh….. Uljima! (don’t cry) I’m by your side!

While he was walking with me in his arms I could heard some spook sound but I wasn’t that scared since I kept my eyes shut and I could feel him by my side. As we were outside I opened my eyes. The sunshine beamed at my face and I felt the warmth.

Soojung: Mmmmhhh….. Thank you….. You can let me down now….

Minho: No!

Soojung: Let me down!!

I wriggled with my legs but he still carried me.

Minho: Not until I get a kiss!

Soojung: Tch! Silh-eoyo!! (I don’t want/I hate)

Minho: Ok then let me carry you home!!

He began to walk but then stopped when I cupped his face with my hands. I kissed his soft lips and he let me down.

Minho: Can you give me another one??

Soojung: Nope!

Minho: Awwww come on!!

I walked away and he followed me, begging me. Just then I stopped and turned around, wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked him on his lips. After that little peck we stood there and hugged each other for a while before heading home.