Forgiven

The beauty and the beast

SOOJUNGS POV

Soojung: EONNI!!!!! Please let me explain!!!

I screamed  as I was running away.

Luna: Yahhh! Jung Soojung!! Come back!!! I'm not done talking with you!!

Luna eonni was chasing me after she found out about me and Minho.

FLASHBACK

I was happily walking into the canteen, to the table where my friends were sitting not knowing what was awaiting for me. Arriving at the table, everyone was staring at me. Especially Amber looked shocked.

Soojung: Hey guys! What's up??

I asked and smiled brightly at them as no one of them answered. Suddenly Amber shouted

Amber: Soojung!! Run for your life!!!!

END OF FLASHBACK

And that's how I ended up here, being chased by the angry Luna who will kill me after she got me and burn me alive. 

Soojung: Eonni!! Let me explaing!!! Please!!

Luna: Yah, Jung Soojung! You're so dead!! Yah! Stop!!

Soojung: Sorry, eonni!!!!

I kept running and got faster and faster until I was tired. Then at the end of the hallway I found Minho. I ran up to him and hide behind him.

MINHOS POV

I was leaving the library after returning some chemistry books and went downstairs. Making my way to the canteen, I walked slowly without stress. Suddenly someone ran up to and hid behind me. I twisted my head to look behind and saw Soojung.

Minho: Soojung?? What's wrong??

Soojung: Eo-eonni!!

She said with shaky voice. My eyes widened as she held on my sleeve  and peeked at the hall way. I looked the way she peeked and saw Luna running up. She stopped as she was in front of me, trying to get my girlfriend who was holding on me.

Minho: H-hey what's wrong??

I asked when Luna looked up.

Luna: YOU!!!

She pointed at me with narrowed eyes!

Luna: That's my and her business so stay away or I'll kill you!!

She yelled and grabbed Soojung's wrist.

SOOJUNGS POV

Soojung: Eonni, I wanted to tell you b-but I was just waiting for the right time!! Please believe me!!

Luna was just standing there looking at the ground, still holding on my wrist while I was explaining. I couldn't see her face but suddenly I saw some tears dropping down, landing on the floor.

Soojung: Eo-eonni!

My eyes widened as I saw them.

Luna: I thought we were friends, Soojung-ah! Why didn't you tell us about it?

Soojung: Eonni!! I'm sorry!

My tears dropped down as I hugged her. After a long time we let go and looked at each other. Luna smiled at me and pinched my cheeks, eyes a little swollen from crying.

Luna: You're forgiven but next time I will kill you for sure.

Suddenly Minho came and wiped my tears with a smile away and hugged me.

Luna: Ah! Minho! If you hurt her, f(x) won't forgive you!!

Minho: Don't worry! I can't hurt her because she became my life!

He said low and looked at me with his eyes full of love and kissed my forehead.

Luna: Hey, I'm still here! -.-