It's too soon!!!

The beauty and the beast

SOOJUNGS POV

~It's like maeil mail everyday ya nae mami apaoneundae dapdaphan mameul niga alli eopjanha~

I was listening to the radio as I was staring out the window, sitting on the passenger seat. Singing along with Teen Top's 'To you' I tapped with my foot to the rhythm. Once in a while Minho would look at me with a smile, saying that he loves my voice. We were on our way to my parents' house. But we didn't know the reason why they told us to come. It's good though because I miss them. I haven't seen my parents in a while so I was really excited to visit them. 

Minho: You seem really happy and excited!

Soojung: Of course! I really miss mommy and daddy!

Minho: I wonder why they called us....

Soojung: Maybe they just wanted to see how we're doing.....

Minho: You're right!

~Whoo woo hoo hey to you to you to you now~ I was singing along again.

Minho: Have you been a singer in your previous life? 'Cause your voice..... it's just amazing! And I'm not just saying!

Soojung: Are you kidding me? Then you must have been a rapper in your previous live!

I laughed as I heard him rap the part of 'Ljoe' and 'C.A.P'.  After a while singing and rapping we arrived at my parents' house and parked the car. I stepped out of the car and slammed the door, waiting for Minho. As he was done locking the car, he grabbed my hand and we walked with interlaced fingers to the front door. With my fingers, I punched in the code of the door since I already knew it. The door opened as we entered the house. My mom suddenly greeted us with a big smile in her face and hugging me. I felt so happy and warm in her arms that I didn't want to let go of her.

Mrs. Jung: Soojung-ah, Minho wants a hug too, you know?!

Minho and I laughed as I hugged my dad. When we were done with greeting we walked into the living room. There we found Minho's parents sitting on the couch. The both of us were a bit surprised but also we were happy to see them.

Mrs. Choi: How have you been, Soojung-ah?

Soojung: I'm fine!

I smiled and looked at the adults that were sitting in front of us.

Mrs. Jung: Ok, the reason we called you to come was...... 

Mr. Choi: ....... the wedding day is decided! You're getting married in three weeks!

Soojung & Minho: WHAT??

Soojung: B-but mom! Didn't you say that we will get married after we graduated? 

My eyes widened and I stared at them. Not that I didn't want to, it's just too soon and too sudden.

Mrs. Jung: Yeah, that was planned but it's better for the companies if you get married sooner, besides I want to see my grandchildren!

She said with a big smile and Minho's mother nodded in agreement. 

Soojung: But mom! I'm just 19!! Hello? NINE TEEN!

Mrs. Jung: Sorry, Jungie! But we already informed the wedding planner and settled the date.

Minho: Mom, Dad! I really love Soojung but I have to agree that it's too soon! I mean what about school?

Mr. Choi: I already talked with your teachers besides, your grades are good! And your going take over the company sooner or later! 

Mrs. Choi: It's already settled and we can't cancel it! We need wedding rings, wedding dress and take wedding photos so be prepared!

 

 

 

So what will happen now?? Their they're getting married soon!! Will it be alright? How will their friends react after hearing the announcement?

Sorry for the short chapter and making you wait! But I'm really busy since we have exams and tests! My vacation starts in 4 weeks and in the meantime there are lots of exams so please forgive me! Also thank you guys a lot for subscribing and supporting!! Please wait for my updates! Luv U my readers <3 ^____^