Love

The beauty and the beast

SOOJUNG POV

I can't believe it! I can't believe it!! Right now I should be sitting in the school, listening to the teacher or what ever, but no! Right now I'm standing here, trying all those dresses that the sales lady is giving to me. Minho who was sitting on the couch of the bridal store, was waiting for me, trying on my wedding dresses. Why did he come along? He wasn't a help at all!

Soojung: How about this one?

I asked, wearing a long white dress, turning around to let my future husband see the thing I was wearing. He scanned me from head to toe with his eyes and shrugged.

Minho: Just buy the one you like! I'm Ok with everything!

Soojung: Aiiiissshhh!! I'm going crazy! I know that it's boring, watching me change these dresses but at least, say if you like it or not!!!

I yelled and frowned at him and plopped down on the floor, not caring if sales lady was looking at me with a shocking expression because I might ruin the dress. Minho sighed and approached me. He squatted down so that he was at the same height and pinched my cheeks with a soft smile.

Soojung: You don't like to have a wedding? You won't even care if I'm wearing jeans to our wedding?

I whispered sad and looked deep into his eyes. I was a little disappointed, since I thought he would be excited to see me in a white dress, but I guess I was wrong. Suddenly, Minho cupped my face and my cheek with his thumb.

Minho: Babo! Of course I want a wedding with you wearing a whited dress and and a tiara on top of your head. But in my eyes, it doesn't matter which dress you choose, you will look incredibly beautiful like an angel in it!

He said and kissed my forehead. I could hear the sales lady and the co-workers giggling.

Worker1: Aaaaawwwww!!! I would be lucky to have a husband like him!!  *___*

Worker2: You would be blessed to heave a husband like him!! I mean look at him, he's handsome, romantic, nice, lovely and has a well build body and I'm sure he's intelligent! What more could a girl ask for??

Worker1: You're right! >___<

I two ladies talking but didn't and blushed. I was really blessed to have Minho by my side. Then he stood up and took my hands, pulling me up so that I was standing on my feet. He fixed my hair and kissed me.

Minho: Now, take the one that you like the most and we will look for the rings!

Soojung: Mmhh *nod with a bright smile*

 

 

 

After we bought the dress, we drove to the jewelry for our rings. Minho parked the car and we both got off. With intertwined fingers, we entered the shop and were greeted by a saleswoman with a bow. 

Minho: Hello, we're here for our wedding rings!

Minho told the lady as she beamed at us. With her hands, she motioned us to follow her to the glass counters, showing us lots of wedding and couple rings. Once we decided which one to take, Minho paid for it. But we had to pick it up one week later, 'cause we wanted them to engrave our names.

 

Soojung: Aiiigooo! I'm sooooo tired!!

I said and jumped on the bed after we arrived home from our shopping. Minho lied down beside me and pulled me into a hug.

Minho: We're getting married in two weeks.... Are you sure you want to this? I mean, are you sure that I'm the right one for you?

Soojung: What are you talking about??? Of course I'm sure!! I won't marry anyone else when it's not you! I LOVE YOU!!!

My voice got a little bit louder.

Minho: I love you too! I will treat you well and be the best husband on earth! I won't let you go because my life would be meaningless if you're not by my side! I would die if you leave me, because you ARE my life!

He whispered in my ear before kissing me passionately. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. *I won't leave you, so please stay by my side forever!*