Uh-oh!

The beauty and the beast

MINHOS POV

I was walking down the hallway to my classroom, as girls were staring at me and squealing. How I those! Can’t they leave me alone?? I have a fiancée for crying out loud and I love her, really really much! I glared at a random girl that was screaming out my name like crazy.

Girl: Omo!! Did you see that??? He looked at me, OMG kyyaaaahhh!!

Tch! Who would look at an ugly face like yours?! I ignored her and didn’t stop walking. Just like me continuing walking, they continued screaming. Suddenly someone wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I looked to my side to see Key who was smiling at me.

Key: What’s up?!

Minho: Oh, it’s you! And I thought you were some crazy fan girl.

Key: Yahh!! How dare you comparing me with those ducks??

Minho: Mian! I didn’t mean to. *chuckle*

Key: By the way, when are you going to tell Hyung and Taemin about you and Soojung?

Minho: I don’t know, just not now!

Key: Aigoo! I don’t mind but you should do it soon!

Minho: Yeah, yeah, whatever…

The both of us entered the classroom and again, girls were squealing and staring. Tz, tz, tz, they’re so annoying.

KEYS POV

It was break time and I went to canteen. Minho wasn’t with me because he’s supposed to meet Soojungie on the rooftop. Aigo, those love birds. Walking to the table where my shiny friends were, I sat down beside Jonghyun.

Jonghyung: Oh, you’re here where’s Keroro??

Key: Keroro? Ahh, Minho?! He’s ehhhm….. he’s….. he’s talking to Mrs. Lee!!!

Luckily I found an excuse or he would be dead. Minho, you owe me something. As ever Onew hyung was busy, eating his beloved chicken. I wonder what he would do, if all chicken stores would shut down. Taemin was calmly drinking his banana milk, not even hearing us talking because he was busy sending his girlfriend text messages. And Jonghyun, well, he was winking at the girls that were swarming over him.

Onew: Hey guys, Minho told you about it right?

Taemin: You mean the thing he told us this morning?

Taemin was looking at me, who was confused. What were they talking about?? So Minho already told them about Soojung??

Onew: Yeah!

Jonghyun: So it will be on Friday, right??

Key: What are you talking about?? About Soojung and him being engaged?

Taemin: Noooo……. Wait! WHAT???

Key: Uh-oh!

Jonghyun: Minho and the ice princess?? Engaged??? Why didn’t he tell us??

Oh my god, what have I done?! Minho will kill me for blurting this out!! Eomma help me! I don’t want to die yet!! I swallowed hard and looked at my friends that were shocked and dumbfounded.

Key: So he told you something else?

Onew: He said that he’s going to join the high jump competition, that’s all!

OMG, Kim Kibum, you’re so dead.

Key: Please… you guys aren’t supposed to know this yet, so keep quiet!

Taemin: Wae?? Why did you know about this and we not??

Key: Well, because…..

I told them the whole story, where Amber and I caught them together. I also explained to them that Minho was going to tell it himself but I accidently blurted it out. Sitting there dumbfounded, they looked at me with their shock faces.

MINHOS POV

I was sitting on a bench at the rooftop with my lovely Soojung as she fed me the Kimbap she made. I happily ate it and kissed her forehead.

Minho: Your cooking is the best!!

I held both thumbs up and smiled at her. She smiled back like an angle.

Soojung: Are you telling me the truth, or are you doing your job as a husband?

I hugged her and chuckled

Minho: Of course I’m telling you the truth!

Soojung: Oppa, how are we going to tell the others about us?

Minho: *sigh* Molla…. Just wait a little more. I will find a way to tell them!

Soojung: *nod* I hope they will accept us!

Minho: They will, don’t worry!

Soojung: You know what?! Actually I’m not THAT scared, telling them about our engagement but I’m more scared about your fan girls killing me….

Minho: Don’t be! I promise you, they won’t hurt you! If they do, then they’re digging their on graves!

Soojung nodded and buried her face into my chest. I slowly caressed her and kissed her hairs when suddenly someone screamed.

****: Yaaahhhh!!! How could you???