Let's be friends

The beauty and the beast

SOOJUNGS POV

****: Yaahhhh!!! Minho, how could you??

Minho and I turned around to see his friends coming our way. They scanned me from head to toe with their eyes as if they saw an elephant with tutu. Kibum was standing beind Jonghyun, Onew and the maknae, looking down at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. He looked nervous while we were all dumbfounded.

Onew: Yah! How could you?? Having Soojung as your fiancée without telling us??

Minho: KIM KIBUM!

I could see how Minho clenched his fists, closing his eyes while taking a deep breath, controlling himself not to punch his dear friend. I bit my lower lips, trying to find something to say. It was kinda awkward since no one spoke.

Soojung: Sooooo..... I'm Soojung! I'm sure you already know me.... Ehhhhh, well, sorry for keeping it a secret from you but I didn't want anyone to know so.......

Suddenly their eyes widened and looked at me as if the elephant with tutu is playing the trumpet.

Jonghyun: Taemin, pinch me! THE ice princess Soojung is explaining us the story in a NICE way without glaring!!

Taemin's eyes were still wide and he pinched Jonghyuns arm.

Jonghyun: OUCH!! How dare you, Taemin??

Taemin: But hyung, you told me to!!!

Taemin defended himself. Minho was still trying to control himself so I spoke

Soojung: However, ehhhhm let's be friends, since your Minho's friends I want to know you better too!

I held out my hand and waited for one of them to shake it! Taemin was the first one to react. He shook my hand and gave me a cute smile.

Taemin: Hi, I'm Taemin, SHINee's maknae. Let's be friends! Oh god I'm sure you're heaving a hard time, being that Keroros fiancée!

He gave Minho a quick glance and turned back to me.

Soojung: Yeah, you're right!

I laughed and that's when Minho reacted.

Minho: Yahh! Soojung, what are you saying? And Taemin shut up! Jonghyun, it's normaly for a human to be nice! Onew.......... She's not chicken so stop staring at her! Key, bring me a knife!

Jonghyun: Why do you need a knife? *raised an eye brow*

Minho: To stab Key -.-

Key: Y-yah! It's not my f-fault......

Onew: Yeah, he didn't tell it on purpose! You know the problem is not Key telling us the whole thing, but you keeping this thing from us!

Onew crossed his arms and looked at Minho.

Soojung: I'm sorry... I told him to keep it a secret! Actually nobody knows about this.

Jonghyun: But diva knew it!

Minho: He found out himself! We didn't tell him and stop questioning!!

Soojung: However, please keep this for yourself! I don't want your fangirls to kill me. Jonghyun suddenly wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

Jonghyun: Don't worry! I won't tell anyone our little secret *wink*

Minho: Ya ya ya! Don't touch her!!

Minho hugged me protectively and narrowed his eyes at Jonghyun as he stuck out his tongue.

Jonghyun: You're not married yet beside we're friends now so there's nothing wrong!

Minho: Whatever she's MINE!!!