Unexpected

The beauty and the beast

MINHOS POV

It's been a week now since Key hyung and Amber found out about my engagement with Soojung and fortunaly they didn't tell any other about this but strangely they were really close to each other. Everytime I would hear Key talking about how he doesn't like tomboys and things like that but now he hangs out alot with Amber.

Minho: Yah!! Are you two dating?!

I asked when we stood at the lockers after seeing Key waving at her AGAIN.

Key: N-no! Of course I wouldn't she's a tomboy and I like cute and pretty girls don't forget that!

Key slammed the locker door and walked away without saying bye and looking back at me. Something smells fishy!! As I saw Soojung I approached her slowly and tapped her shoulder and she turned around looking at me with her pokerface. 

Minho: Class have ended and..... well....... I don't have anything to do so let's go to the mall center.

Soojung: Why not?! But remember! I'm not going because I like you!!

Minho: Think what you want but I see it as a date!

Soojung: No way!! It's not a date!!! I won't go!

Minho: Ok, Ok! It's NOT a date! Happy?? Now let's go

I grabbed her hand and and left the school building. We headed to our house 'cause Soojung wanted to change her clothes since we were wearing our school uniforms.

I went upstairs and knocked at the bathroom door.

Soojung: Yah!! I'm still changing!

Minho: Don't take too long! I will wait outside.

Soojung: Arrasso!

I went downstairs, got my got my keys and walked happily outside. I'm sure Soojungie will be surprised ^o^

SOOJUNGS POV

Before I left the bathroom I looked into the mirror and fixed my hair. Soojung-ah it's not a date so calm down!! I took a deep breath and walked downstairs. I put on my sneskers and went outside to lock the door as I turned around I as guy leaning on a car. My eyes widened and I couldn't really believe them.

Soojung: Minho!! What are you doing?! Whose care is this??

Minho: Mhhhh..... let me think....... oh yeah it's MY car

Soojung: Where did you g.......

Minho: Don't ask. Step in.

Without saying something I walked to the car where Minho opened the door for me for me and stepped in. While he was driving the car it was quiet. I didn't know what to talk about so I was thinking of a topic.....

Soojung: Mmmhhh...... Why do you like me?! I mean when you asked me out.......

For a moment it was quiet and I regret for asking that question.

Minho: You're different......

Soojung: Mh?!

I looked at him, wondering if I heard right while he focused on the streed.

Minho: You know, every girl would scream and shout as soon as they see me but..... you're different. The first time I met you, the thing that you did was staring at me like I was something you just saw for the first time in your life and didn't care about it.

I could feel my cheeks blushing so I looked down and the radio thinking of something to change the topic. But as I heard the song that played a smile appeared on my face. 

Minho: So you like 2PM?!

Soojung: Yup, I love them *smiles*

MINHOS POV

She was singing along with the song..... Hands up, I guess?! Her smile was so cute but I didn't feel good, knowing that she LOVES 2PM! I mean what's so good about them?! I mean, everyone think that they're so special but all they do are singing rapping and dancing! I started to sing along because I wanted her to give me attention.

Soojung: Eeww!!! Stop singing!! My ears are hurting!!

She slightly hit my arm while I was laughing with her.

Minho: Really?! Than I should sing a lullaby for you every night!!

Soojung: Hahaha..... Remind me to buy hearing protections when we're at the mall center!!

 

After a while we arrived and went into the mall. The first thing we did was entering a restaurant since we were both hungry. We sat down and looked at the menu. While eating I was listening to what Soojung was talking about. She told me stories about her and her friends and I was happy to see how much she loves her friends. After we were done I payed and we walked around looking for a shop that we wanted to go in.

Soojung: Haaaaaaa...... I'm so full *touched her tummy*

Minho: It's the first time seeing a girl eating so much!! Aren't you scared to be called pig?! Hahaha

Soojung: Yah!!! Stop teasing me!!

Minho: Hahaha.... Ok I will stop....tsss...Hahaha Sorry...

Soojung glared at me and now I stopped. As I looked around I discovered a jewelry shop and dragged her in.

Soojung: Yah!! What are you doing?!

Minho: You should stop calling your future husband 'Yah'!

SOOJUNGS POV

Minho looked at the glass counter until the saleslady showed up.

Saleslady: Do need something sir?!

Minho: Could you show me this one, please?!

Saleslady: Sure, please wait, sir!

The lady took out the necklace Minho was pointing at. He's not going to wear it, right?! Suddenly he approached me, grabbed my shoulders and turned me around so that my back was facing him. Then I saw his arms in front of me, putting on the necklace. After he was done I touched my neck where the necklace was and turned around to see him with widened eyes.

Minho: Do you like it?!

I looked at him speechless. I didn't expect him to do this. After staring at him for a while he walked to the counter.

Minho: I will take it!

He took out his credit card and was about to pay but I stopped him.

Soojung: No!! It's Ok! I don't need it!!

Minho: You don't like it? *turned around* Excuse me miss could you show me another one?!

Soojung: No! I really like it but.... I don't want you to pay for it!

He handed the saleslady the credit card without any words and payed. I pouted and stamped with my foot.

Minho: If you don't wear it everyday I will get angry arasso?!

He pinched my cheek like I was a little kid that wasn't follow the parents. The saleslady was looking at us thinking that we were a couple.

Saleslady: Thank you, sir! Please come again with your girlfriend, we have many couple rings ^^ *bow*

After that we bought ice cream and sat on a bench. I my chocolate ice cream while Minho was staring at me.

Soojung: Is something?!

Minho: You have ice cream on your mouth.

I took a tissue and wiped it away but I didn't notice that there was still ice cream on my mouth. Suddenly Minho came closer and closer. Now he was only a few inches away from my face and I started to blush. Then I could feel his soft lips. He the chocolate sweet ice cream while I sat there not moving an inch. As he pulled away I felt my hot cheeks that were probably red. Looking at the ground while my ice cream deep in thoughts I heard Minho smirking.

Soojung: W-what?!

Minho: You really liked it, right?!

Soojung: Like what?

Minho smiled and took the tissue to wipe my mouth. I guess there was ice cream on my lips again. Suddenly my heart raced but I didn't know why..... what is that feeling?! It's the first time I felt that. Do I have heart disease?! No, god, please don't let me die!!