Good morning

The beauty and the beast

SOOJUNGS POV

The warm sun beamed on my fair skin, waking me up. I rubbed my eyes and yawned before looking to my left. There he was, my handsome future husband, laying beside me, hugging me as if I was the most precious thing he had. I couldn't help but smile and looking at him. Even in his sleep he looked like a beautiful angel. Suddenly I chuckled, thinking about the time we first met. I couldn't really believe that I hated him. And how shocked I was, after knowing that he would be my fiancée. But I guess this isn't bad at all, because I realized that I really do love him.

Minho: You know, you should stop staring!

He smiled without even opening his eyes. Still hugging me in the same position, he softly kissed my nose and pinched my cheeks.

Minho: Did you sleep good?

He asked smiling, waiting for me to answer. 

Soojung: No, not really....

I sighed and looked at him.

Minho: Wae?

Minho frowned and my cheek with the back of his finger.

Soojung: Because you snore was so loud and annoying!

I teased and ran into the bathroom, leaving him there.

Minho: Yah! Jung Soojung!

He yelled and got up. He ran to the bathroom and before I could even lock the door, he entered.

Soojung: Kyaaaahhh!

I screamed as he hugged me from behind, lifting me up with a smirk. After a while playing around, I pushed him outside.

Minho: Why??

He raised an eyebrow with a confused face.

Soojung: I'm going to take a shower so you have to leave of course!

I blushed and was about to shut the door again but he blocked it with an evil smirk.

Minho: Do you need some help??

He asked as I hit his shoulder playfully.

Minho: Arasso arasso, I'm already going!!

He said and walked away but returned.

Soojung: What now??

Minho: I want my morning kiss!

He puckered his lips and kissed me. At first I thought it was going to be a short peck but I turned out to be a long and passionate one. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed my toward the counter. My hand was on his nape and the other grabbing his hair. After while I broke the kiss, breathing heavily. He ended it with a small peck

Minho: Take your time, I'm waiting downstairs!

He smiled his angelic smile and left. This time for real.

After taking a shower I changed the clothes and walked downstairs where Minho was sitting at the dining table. It was weekend so we didn't have to go to school.

Minho: What do you want for breakfast?

He asked sitting across of me. I tilted my head and thought for a while.

Soojung: Mmmhh..... pancake! 

I beamed at Minho. He chuckled, pinched my nose and made his way to the kitchen. He prepared the pancakes when I hugged him from behind burying my face into his back.

Minho: What is my little Soojung doing?

He smiled and turned around to hug me.

Minho: How am I supposed to make you pancakes when you're hugging me like this?

He raised his eyebrow and looked at me. I pouted and let go of him.

Soojung: Arasso! But I will kill you if the pancakes won't taste good!

I stomped out of the kitchen and waited for him with puffed cheeks.

 

 

 

 

Short minstal chapter kekeke ^^ sorry but wait for my next update!! <3