Library

The beauty and the beast

VICTORIAS POV

It was 3pm when classes ended everyone went home except of me. I went to the library and was looking for a english book since the exams were near and I really wanted to pass. Yeah, my english that's why I have to study hard. Walking around the bookshelfs I looked for books that I might need and as I found some I went to the table and sat down at a chair. Busy with reading I didn't notice a thing until someone sat down across of me. I looked up to see the person but I couldn't see the face since she/he covered the face with a book. Suddenly I began to chuckle. "Excuse me, ehhm your holding your book upside down!"

"Mwo??" Then the person lowered the book and I could see his face. With widened eyes I stared at him and began to point at him. "Ni-Nickhu-" Berfore I could end what I was saying he quickly covered my mouth with his palm and with the other hand he put his forefinger on his lips, "Ssshhh!!!" I looked around but nobody was there so I removed his hands. 

"What are you doing here??" I whispered with curiosity. That's right, shouldn't he be in his car with his manager now?? Or didn't he have any schedule?? "I'm hiding...." I raised an eye brown and tried to get what he meant but failed. "Actually... fangirls are at the school gate and now I can't get away from here.... Some mebers had schedule this morning so they didn't attend classes and some managed to get out of here before the fans arrived...." My mout turned into a 'o' shape and slowly nodded.

Well this was my chance to get his sign but I didn't dare to ask him so I continued to take notes from the books I had beside me. While reading and writing I noticed Nickhun who was staring at me. "I-is there something on my face?" I asked and touched my cheeks with my fingers but all he did was chuckling. "W-what's wrong?" He shook his head and answered, "Don't worry there's nothing on your face. I just.... thought you're pretty.... and cute!" He gave me an angelic smile which made me blush.

I coughed and tried to focus on my English books but I couldn’t. I tried hard not to stare at him as my phone rang saying I got a message:

Vic eomma!!! Let’s meet at the Ddukkbokki restaurant, Amber’s going to treat us! She lost at a game we played ;D !! Please come!!! You studied so hard lately, why don’t you have fun with us?! <3 – Ssul

After reading the text messages I looked up to see a curious Nickhun. “Ehhmm…I have to go….” I said and gazed in his eyes while packing the books. “Oh really…. Then…. It was nice to meet you!” He gave me a sweet smile but his eyes somehow showed disappointment. I stood up and was about to walk toward the door but then I turned around and smiled “And good luck! Hope you’ll find a plan how to get out of here…” With that I went out to leave the building and meet with f(x).

 

“Eomma!!!” I reached the restaurant when Soojung ran toward me to give me a bear hug. “Aiiigooo! Did you miss me that much, Jungie?!” She jumped like a little kid up and down “Of course! You’ve studies so much recently and didn’t have time for us!” She pouted and played with her finger. I still can’t believe that she’s our school’s ice princess. She always act cold but in front of us she is the cute and adorable maknae. Holding hands like mother and daughter we walked into the restaurant where the others were sitting waiting of us.

“Eonni!! Where have you been?? We’re starving!!” Luna tapped the table and wriggled with her legs. “Sorry, I was in the library until now… don’t act like a baby -.- I wanna puke!” Saying that made Luna pout. Soojung and sat down and looked at the menu.

After eating we walked around through the city and played around like little kids. That day I had so much fun with f(x). It really had been a long time since we spend time together and they were right. I was focusing on school too much and didn’t rest at all. It felt really good to be able to have fun once in a while.

 

 

In this chapter I wrote a little about Khuntoria kekeke^^ I know it's a little short so please forgive me....What do you think?? Should they end up together or do you prefer Ontoria?? Just asking for your opinion….. However, you might have noticed that I changed my writing style… If you like the other style more feel free to post comments and tell me. I’m always happy to know what I can do better ^^ thank you guys so much for reading, subscribing and supporting!! I will do my best so I won’t disappoint you! <3