I was serious

The beauty and the beast

 

 SOOJUNGS POV

Soojung: Yahhh!! Get up!! I’m sleeping here!!!

Minho lied on the bed and pretended to sleep, while I lightly hit his arm. We were in the bed room where there was only a one big bed and I won’t sleep with him! Minho was on the bed and closed his eyes. Tch! As if I don’t know that he’s just pretending!Aiiiishhhh!! He should sleep on the couch!! Isn’t he the gentleman here?! Wait- playboy suits him more!

Soojung: Yahhh!! Don’t act like you’re sleeping! I know you’re awake, babo!!

Minho: Why don’t you just sleep beside me?! It’s not like I’m eating you up!!

Soojung: Tch! Who knows?! Sleep on the couch!!

Minho: Ah wae?! We’re going to sleep together sooner or later since we’re getting married so where’s the big deal?!

Soojung: I already told you that I’m not going to marry you because I love you!!

Minho: Whatever……

Suddenly he pulled me down and hugged me and I was lying in his arms. Aiishh what was he doing?! He closed his eyes again and I tried to release me form his hug but his arms were too strong.

Soojung: Yahhhh!! Let go of me!! Now!!!! Yah babo!! Aiiishhh!!

Minho: Oow!!!

Hehehe I already told you to let go of me, Minho. I bit his arm and he let go of me. I sat up and glared at him. He was just looking at me while rubbing the place of his arm where I bit him. I stood up and headed to the door.

Minho: Where are you going?

Krystal: There’s no way I would sleep with you! I rather sleep on the couch.

I went outside and slammed the door.

MINHOS POV

Wow!! She’s really stubborn. She’d rather sleep on the couch than with me?! Tch! If she knew how many girls are jealous of her because she’s going to marry me but she doesn’t even want me to hug her. I lied on the bed and closed my eyes. I tried to sleep but in the end I couldn’t so I went downstairs. Soojung was really sleeping on the couch! I approached her and watched her. Suddenly I couldn’t help but smile. She looked so cute when she was sleeping. I her hair and watched her sleeping like an angle for a while. Then I carried her bridal style upstairs into our bedroom and laid her carefully down on the bed so she wouldn’t wake up.

Minho: Soojung-ah, I was serious on Valentine’s Day, when I asked you……

I slowly came closer and kissed her forehead. I hugged her, closed my eyes and it didn’t take long until I fell asleep.

SOOJUNGS POV

It was like a dream…… It smelled nice and I lied on something very soft and it was warm because it felt like someone hugged me. Wait! Someone hugged me?! I opened my eyes, rubbed them as I saw Minho’s face just a few inch in front of me.

Soojung: Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Suddenly Minho jumped up and looked around.

Minho: Soojung!! What’s wrong?! What happened? Did you get hurt?!

Soojung: What am I doing here??? I’m supposed to sleep on the couch you ert!! What did you do to me???

I yelled and covered my chest with my arms. I glared at him and he sighed.

Minho: Calm down…… I didn’t do anything to you! I just felt bad that you had to sleep on the couch so I carried you here!

Soojung: And why were you hugging me?!

MINHOS POV

I scratched the back of my neck and yawned.

Minho: Just a sleeping habit!

That was a lie. Actually I didn’t have any sleeping habits but if I said that I wanted to she would think of me as a ert. Soojung stood up and stormed into the bathroom.

SOOJUNGS POV

I looked into the mirror and slapped my face! Aiiishhh I was about to kill him but I tried to calm down. Why did I even agree to the marriage?! I washed my face and calmed down before I went downstairs. Minho stood in the kitchen and I guess he was making breakfast. I sat down at the dining table and watched him cooking and for that moment I forgot my anger. I was surprised that he knows how to cook, since he has who knows how many maids at his parents’ home, who would do anything for him. When he was done he went to the table with two plates in his hand and put them down. I stared at the fried eggs that weren’t burnt at all.

Minho: Stop staring and eat or we will be late for school!

Soojung: Yahhh……I didn’t know that a fool like you could cook!

Minho: Are you going to eat or should I put them away?!

I quickly grabbed the fork and began to eat. It was silent until we were done eating. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and after I was done I wore my school uniform and got ready for school. We locked the door and went to school. As we were almost there I stopped.

Minho: What’s wrong?!

Soojung: Go on! It’s better to go separate ways before people get suspicious! And I don’t want that!

Minho: Ok, be careful!