Mwoya?!

The beauty and the beast

SOOJUNG POV

The elevator reached our floor as Minho stepped out of it with me on his back. Slowly he walked to our door and inserted the key to unlock it. While carrying me piggy back, he slammed the door shut with his leg. He then let me down on the bed and began to kiss me. His kisses wandered down to my neck as he pushed me down so that I was lying on the bed when he crawled on top of me.

Minho: I love you!

He whispered into my ear and nibbled on my earlobe.

Soojung: M-me... too...

I managed to say between breathes. Grabbing his hair, I closed my eyes as his lips went lower. Suddenly he stopped, making me look at him. Right then he took off his shirt and went back to what he was doing. After kissing me a while he suddenly lied down beside me and hugged me, pulling a blanket over us, closing his eyes.

I frowned and looked at him. He didn't move so I waved my hand in front of him. Still he was lying there not moving an inch so I pouted.

Soojung: Mwoya? It's our honeymoon and you're sleeping? What about you're wife?

I whispered. *Aiish and I was expecting it to happen tonight...* I thought. *Wait!!! What am I thinking?? No way! I'm not a ert!* I shut my eyes and shook my head. Looking at Minho's angelic face, I smiled widely and his cheek. It didn't take long until I closed my eyes, drifting to dreamland where my hubby was waiting...

 

MINHO POV

The sun beamed through the curtains, waking me up. I blinked a few times and yawned with my palm in front of my mouth. I looked to my right and saw Soojung sleeping soundly in my arms. A smile appeared on my face as I kissed her cheek. Slowly and quietly, without waking Soojung, I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

 

SOOJUNG POV

The sun shined on my skin and I heard the waves of the sea which woke me up. Looking around, I found myself lying on the king sized bed. But where was Minho? I couldn't see him so I sat up. At that moment someone opened the bathroom door and Minho stepped out. I gasped and hid my red face with the white blanket. In front of me stood Minho, with just a towel around his waist. Water dropped down from his hair and his wet abs were showing.

Even though I couldn't see him, I could hear him smirk. Suddenly I felt some weight beside me on the bed and looked up. My eyes widened as Minho's face was just a few inches in front of me.

Minho: Like what you see?

He grinned and raised an eyebrow.

Soojung: W-what d-d-do you mean?

I stuttered and looked away.

Minho: Why are you so nervous? I'm your husband now, so relax!

Soojung: Re-relax?!

Suddenly he began to laugh and stood up.

Minho: You're just too cute! C'mon, get ready so we can eat breakfast!

He grinned and went back  to the bathroom

 

Soojung: Breakfast I'm coming!!

I beamed as we were at the lobby. Minho took my hand and was about to walk when we heard a voice.

*****: Minho?!

A female voice said as the both of us turned around.

*****: Choi Minho, right? Oh my god, it's really you!

She squealed with sparkle in her eyes.

Minho: Lindy?

Lindy: Yeah! It's me!! Oh my god it's been a long time.

She beamed and hugged Minho. I frowned and looked at that Lindy. She wasn't asian but she spoke our language.

Minho: Ah, Lindy, this is Soojung, my wife! Jungie, this is Lindy! She was an exchange student two years ago in my class!

Lindy: You're wife? I've been two years away and you already got married? What about school?

That Lindy frowned. *Yeah, I can already tell that we're going to be best friends!* I said mentally with sarcasm.

Minho: Well it was arrange marriage... but we're still attending school....

*Babo, did you have to tell her that it was an arranged marriage???* I cursed in my mind.

Lindy: So it was made up by you're parents? Ahhhh.... but you should have say no when you don't love her!

She looked at me as I glared at her.

Minho: Why should I say no when I love her?

He looked at me and smiled. I bit my lower lip and just wanted that girl to leave, but saying it out loud would be really impolite, right?!

Soojung: Oppa, I'm hungry, let's go!

I whispered, making sure that Lindeeeey didn't hear anything.

Minho: Well, I have to go now! See you around!

Minho said as she nodded.

Lindy: Yeah, let's eat together sometime! It's been a long time since I met you, it wouldn't hurt to have an nice talk, right?!

She winked at Minho.

Minho: Sure!

He smiled and began to walk with me.

*What was that? I don't like her!* I glanced back at her, hugging Minho's arm tightly.