Another couple?!

The beauty and the beast

 

KEYS POV

Aiiigooooo….. so boring! I was sitting in my classroom and stared out the window, not paying attention to the teacher. We had history and our teacher Mr. Shin was writing something on the blackboard which I didn’t even read. Minho who sat beside me was smiling like an idiot. It’s really rare to see him smile whenever we have classes especially when it was history.

Key: Yah, did something happen between you and Soojung? Why are you so happy today?

I whispered at him as he turned around to face with his wide smile that’s been rare to see.

Minho: Yup! ^^  SOMETHING happened between us!

Key: Tell me!

Minho: Nope!

He looked forward to Mr. Shin and pretended to listen to him. Tch, that boy!! I slightly shook my head and looked at him.

Key: Come on! Tell me!!

Minho: I love you…..

Key: Mwoh?! *raised an eyebrow*

Minho: Soojung said those words to me yesterday ^^

Key: Aahhhhhhh…………… And I thought that you were gay XD

Minho: Mwoh?! Are you crazy?! I won’t like you that way even if you were the only one in this world, bro -.-

Key: Don’t worry; you’re not my type XD

Mr. Shin: Choi Minho, Kim Kibum!!! Pay attention!

Key: Seongsaeng! My name is KEY

Mr. Shin: Kim Kibum!!! You want detention so badly?

Key: A-aniya…. Hehehehehe….. please continue your teaching hehehe ^^

He glared at me but luckily he turned around and wrote another long sentence on the board. Phew! No detentions! I glared at Minho who was trying to hold his laughter because of me. Aiiiissshhh!! As the bell rang Minho and I went to the canteen. Onew hyung was biting on his chicken as ever while Jonghyun was playing games on his cell phone but the only one who wasn’t there was our maknae Taemin.

Minho: I wonder where Taemin is…..

Key: Yeah man! Where is he?!

Minho: Idk…. Maybe he found a girlfriend….

We went to the table where Onew and Jonhyun were and sat down. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder and as I turned around I saw Taemin and………. A girl????

Teamin: Annyeong! This is Sulli

Sulli: Annyeong! I’m Choi Sulli ^^

Minho and I were looking at each other dumbfounded and jaw dropped while Taemin and Sulli sat down.

Jonghyun: Did we miss something?!

Taemin: Well, she's........ my girlfriend........We’re going out! ;)

Onew: You’re what?????

Wow!! Onew is listening now even though he has chicken in his hands. We all were surprised and shocked because it came so sudden.

Minho: How long are you together now?

Minho said pointing at Sulli and Taemin. Those lovebirds looked at each other and smiled.

Taemin: Mmhh….. two weeks now……..

Jonghyun: And you didn’t bother to tell us sooner?!

Taemin: Sorry hyung! But now you know her so……..

Onew: Yaaaaahhhh…….*sigh* I’m getting old now! Seeing our baby growing so well and now even has a girl to take care of……

Minho: Don’t worry hyung!! You still have your chicken!

Onew: Oh! You’re right!!! ^^

Tch! How did he get her that fast?! I’ve been trying so hard to get Ambers attention but all she does is talking about her Chunji oppa -.-‘   

SULLIS POV

Aiiiishhh jinja!! Why am I even doing this?! I really am regretting right now for agreeing to this whole thing!

FLASHBACK:

Hyunsu: Sulli!!!

I looked back to see him running to me. Aiiish not again!! I already told him that I don’t want to be his girlfriend!! Quickly I ran away when I saw him. I didn’t even bother to look at where I’m running to as I bumped into someone.

Sulli: Ouch!! ……… Yah!!!!!

Before I could say anything else the person I bumped into grabbed my wrist and dragged me into an alley while pressing his hand against my mouth to prevent me from screaming and shouting.

Sulli: …..mmhggnggmhhmnggg!!!!

****: Shhhhhh!! Don’t worry I won’t do anything to you if you stop making noise

I didn’t say anything anymore when I heard a girl shouting.

Girl: Taemin oppa!! Where are you?? I don’t want to play hide and seek so come out!! Come on!! Our date is wating!!!

After a while we couldn’t hear her anymore and he let go of me. I turned around to see the person who dragged me here and frowned.

Taemin: Sorry…. I was running away from her and……

Sulli: Tch!! Such a jerk!!

Taemin: What??

Sulli: Break up with your girlfriend if you don’t like her!! You’re hurting her!!!

Taemin: She’s not my gir-

Sulli: Whatever, bye! And let’s hope that I won’t see you again >:P

I walked away, leaving him dumbfounded and didn’t care when suddenly someone called me. Oh no!!!!

Hyunsu: Sulli! Why did you run away?

Sulli: I told you already!! I don’t want to be your girl, so why don’t you just ask another one out?!

Suddenly he grabbed my shoulders and came closer

Sulii: Stop it!

He ignored my words and was about to kiss me but thank god Taemin tapped his arm and glared at him.

Taemin: She doesn’t want it, so leave her alone!!

Hyunsun let go of me and walked angrily away. Phew!! Luckily he didn’t kiss me!! But then Taemin turned to face me and looked at me seriously.

Taemin: Be my girlfriend!

Sulli: Eeehhh????????

Taemin: Pretend to be my girlfriend!

Sulli: Wait…. Are you crazy or insane???

I walked away but he ran after me and stood in front of me, blocking my way.

Taemin: Think about it!! I mean I hate my fan girls and you hate your fan boys, so if we are dating they might leave us alone!

I tapped my chin with my fingers and thought. Well, actually it wasn’t a bad idea, I mean it’s just a fake relationship right?!

Sulli: OK! But! Remember, I don’t love you!

Taemin: Don’t worry! You’re not my type!!

Sulli: Oh really?! What a coincident! :D  You’re not my type too -.-

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

Really just a fake relationship or will they fall for each other?! And what about Amber and Key?! Smells fishy…  (^o<)8

Here’s a chapter of Taelli ^^  And I know Amber and Chunji can't be a couple but at that time he was the only one that came to my mind.Don’t worry!! Minstal are still the main characters but I thought a little shiny effects wouldn’t hurt :)  hope you like it!! And pls wait for the next chapter ;)  I will try my best <3