Our love

The beauty and the beast

SOOJUNG POV

HOW DID IT END UP LIKE THIS???

I was lying on the deck chair at the beach with folded arms and glared at Minho who was playing volleyball with Lindy and some other strange people. They were having fun together, which I didn't like at all.

Soojung: TCH! Yeah! Just have fun with another girl and leave your wife all alone on your HONEYMOON!!

I talked with myself and stood up, walking away. The whole day Lindy was sticking to Minho like glue and pretended like I was invisible. But it seems like Minho didn't care. He said it wouldn't hurt to hang out with her after so many years. Of course it wouldn't bother me if she's with us but hell, Minho is forgetting me and giving all his attentions to that... that.... that octopus! With an angry face I tramped back to our hotel room.

Soojung: Minho, you idiot!! Take this!! Take that!!

I punched the white pillow on the bed.

Soojung: Hmph! Leaving your hot, beautiful wife alone to have fun with another pig! I hate you Choi Minho!

With a last strong punch, I threw Minho, which was actually a pillow, on the bed. Tic Toc Tic Toc~ I looked at the clock, hanging on the wall. It was 2PM and had nothing to do so I changed my clothes and walked downstairs. Since there I didn't want to go back to the beach to see Minho, I decided to stroll around the city of Hawaii.

 

MINHO POV

I was at the beach playing volleyball with Lindy, an old friend with other people I didn't know but it was still funny. I asked Soojung if she wanted to join us but she didn't want and was sitting on the deck chair doing other things. It's been a long time since I've seen Lindy so I wanted to have fun with her a little since we will be back in Korea the day after tomorrow and I might not see her again. However as I turned back, Soojung was gone. The chair that she was sitting on was now unoccupied. 

Minho: Where is Jungie?

I looked around the area but didn't find her.

Lindy: Oppa! Where are you looking at? They're going to win! Come on, let's beat them!

She looked at me and pointed at our opponents.

Minho: Sorry, Lindy! Soojung's not here! I have to find her. I'm sorry but you can find some other to play with....

I looked at her apologetic and began to ran around, searching for Soojung. I couldn't find her so I thought she might be in our hotel room so I went there looking for her. 

Minho: Aiiishhh! Soojung, where are you??

I ruffled my hair as I looked at the messy bed. Taking my cell phone I called her but she didn't answer so I grew worried. I sighed before running down to the streets, looking for her around the city.

 

SOOJUNG POV

Soojung: Ha, why do I need Minho when I can have fun by myself?!

I said, the strawberry flavored ice cream on the cone. But I knew myself very well that I felt lonely without him. The street was empty and there were only a few people walking by. Seeing a couple walking hand in hand I got even more sad. I shook my head and began to walk around.

*****: Where are you going all alone, miss? Do you need company?

A strange guy asked as he stood in front of me, looking at me from head to toe.

Soojung: No thanks, I rather go alone than with an old pig!

I said and walked pass him.

*****: What did you say?? Wait you little-

He suddenly grabbed my wrist and glared at me.

Soojung: What are you doing? Let go of me! Ugly horse!

I tried to release myself from his grip but he slammed me on the wall and blocked me with his hands on each side of me. With all my strength I tried to push him but it was useless.

Soojung: HELP ME!!! HEL- mphghmpfg!

He suddenly cupped my mouth and glared at me.

*****: You better shut up before I you!

I my eyes widened as I got scared. With his cold finger, he my cheek.

*****: The beautiful loud girl got scared, eh?! Don't worry, I'll give you money if you need!

Tears run down my cheeks as I breathed harder. *Minho! Where are you? Help me!!* I screamed mentally and closed my eyes hoping for a miracle to happen. The guy's hand went lower and before it could touch my chest he screamed in pain and fell to the ground. My eyes widened as I saw Minho punch him. Quickly Minho ran to me and hugged me tightly.

Soojung: Oppa.... Where were y-you? I-I wa-was so sc-cared!

I sobbed into his chest as Minho my hair, trying to calm me down.

Minho: Shhhh! Don't worry! I'm here now! I will protect you!

His deep, low voice was so soft and it calmed me down. He planted a soft kiss on my head and didn't let me go. I just love his embrace. I missed his warmth, I missed his hugs, his kisses, but the most I missed him.

*****: Aiiishhh, how dare you? 

The boy suddenly stood up and was about to punch Minho back but before it happened he landed on the floor again as Minho kicked him.

Minho: Actually I would kill you for touching my girl but I won't because jail isn't my favorite place! So stay away from us if you don't want to see your parents at your funeral!

Minho glared at him and took my hand, pulling me away. Soon I found myself in our room again with Minho. I was sitting on the bed, looking at my feet. My eyes were still a little wet from the crying but I didn't care.

Minho: Where the hell were you?? Didn't you know how worried I was? Why didn't you inform me that you were away? You know what would happen if I didn't found you in time?

Suddenly I burst into tears.

Soojung: So what?? You wouldn't care anyway! Why don't you go back to that blonde Lindy? I'm ready to sign the divorce document if you want!

Minho: What are you talking about?

Minho looked at me and frowned.

Soojung: You were having fun with her the whole day and didn't care about me! It was supposed to be OUR honeymoon but you were hanging out with her! I don't like that girl! I hate her! I want you to be by my side! I want you to hold me in your arms instead of laughing with that damn girl! Right now I sound like a crazy jealous wife but I'm afraid!!

I began to rant without looking at him.

Soojung: I'm afraid to lose you!

I whispered as a teardrop slid down.

 

MINHO POV

'I'm afraid to lose you!' She whispered. That's when I realized that I was a jerk! How could I not notice her feelings? I am such an idiot! I slapped myself mentally before sitting down beside her, hugging her.

Minho: I'm sorry, Soojung-ah! I didn't know you were feeling this way! I didn't think of your feelings! I thought, it wasn't a big deal to have fun with Lindy a little but I never knew you would feel this way! I'm really sorry!

I said with sincere and cupped her face.

Minho: From now on you will get all my attentions! I love you Soojung!

I whispered and we looked at each other. Slowly I kissed her lips and she kissed me back. Gently, I pushed her down so that she was lying on the bed and I went on top of her. The soft kiss slowly got passionate and wild as Soojung wrapped her arms around my neck. My kisses went down to her neck.

Minho: Tonight you're going to be mine! And only mine!

I whispered into her ear and her earlobe....

 

That night was the most memorable one 'cause the both of us bacamce one <3

 

 

 

Sorry for disappointing you! I'm really not good at writing and I never have wrote one before and to be honest my brain is too innocent  :P.... But I hope you liked this chapter! Thank you all for supporting and subscribing!