New students?!

The beauty and the beast

SOOJUNGS POV

I was walking with Sulli to my classroom with books in my hands while she was talking to me about 2PM and their comeback yesterday. Yeah! Sulli super duper loved this boygroup especially Chansung.

Sulli: .....And did you see it??? He ripped off his T-shirt!! OMG I love him!!!

Soojung: Calm down ok? I know you like 2PM and I do too but you don't have to shout like that!

Sulli: Sorry but I can't help!

Soojung: I'm sure Taemin has a hard time listening to you swarming about 2PM!!

Sulli: Ehhm.... hehehe.... y-yeah...

As we reached the classroom Sulli and I sat down at our usual spot and talked about this and that. The room was filled with talking, laughing and some other noises until Mrs. Kwon came in. Usually she would scream at us like: "stop talking!!" or "Be quiet!! Can't you not talk for even a second??" But something was wrong with her today! Something's strange!! Very strange!! She smiled so brightly as if she won the lottery yesterday which made us a little scared but then she talked in a fake sweet voice

Mrs. Kwon: Kids! Please listen!! Today we got some new students, well they may be new but I'm sure you know them all!! Please come in!!

She smiled brightly looking at the door that was about to open. Three handsome guys stepped in. NO!! Not just SOME guys but three 2PM MEMBERS!! My classmates especially the girls and Sulli were squealing loud after seeing them.

 

JUNHOS POV

Chansung Taecyeon and I entered the classroom and hear the girls screaming as always. The three of us were standing at the front in a line waiting for them to calm down but they kept on. I looked around and noticed a pretty girl with black wavy hair that didn't scream but instead covering her ears with her hands. I don't know why but I couldn't take my eyes off of her until the other stopped shouting.

Chansung: Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Hwang Chansung but I guess you already know me!!

Taecyeon: I'm Ok Taecyeon! Please treat me well!

Junho: Hi! I'm Lee Junho! I hope I can befriend with all of you!!

After introducing ourself it was silent and every single person in the room stared at us even the weird teacher that I was sacred the of. But again that girl wasn't paying attention at all! Doesn't she know us? Or is she just not a fan of 2PM?

Mrs. Kwon: Chansung, you can sit in front of Eun mi! Taecyeon beside Chungho and Junho please sit next to Soojung!

She pointed at our three classmate and to my luck I sat next to Soojung the pretty interesting girl I've looked at. I sat down at the chair and stared at her who was know writing down the english notes that Mrs. Kwon wrote on the board. Busy with staring at her I didn't hear the teacher calling me.

Mrs. Kwon: Junho! Junho!! Junho-sshi!!

Suddenly Soojung looked at me and nodded to Mrs. Kwon. As I saw it I noticed that everyone was staring at me.

Junho: Joesonghabnida! Y-Yeh?!

Mrs. Kwon: Please translate the sentence on the board!

Nervously I played with my pen...

Junho: Ehmm.... class of the member...? really hard work.....?

The teacher looked with a shocked face. I guess she expected a perfect sentence from me but actually my english !

Mrs. Kwon: Soojung! Please translate the sentence!

Soojung: Ne! A most pleasant member of the class really does work hard on her project.

My eyes widened and I was amazed as I heard her perfect english as if she was an american girl. 

Mrs. Kwon: Very good!

Mrs. Kwon continued to write something on the black board until the bell rang. I saw Soojung walking out of the classroom with her friends so I quickly followed her. As Soojung saw me they stopped walking.

Junho: Hey, I'm Junho and.... ehhm... Could you show me around?! You know, I'm new here and....

Soojung looked at her friends with questionaire eyes then at me.

Soojung: Well I already promised Sulli that we would go to the canteen....

Sulli: Ah! Don't worry about me! Just show him around, T.....Taemin is waiting anyways so.....

Soojung: Are you sure?!

Sulli: Don't worry about me! Just treat me lunch next time.

Her friend Sulli winked at her and left us. I looked at the ground and scratched the back of my head.

Junho: I'm sorry that I'm bothering you!

Soojung: No! It's ok! Gaja!! I will show you around....

She then began to walk and I followed her. On the way we talked a littled and we get to know each other little by little.....

MINHOS POV

I was sitting with SHINee in the canteen and was waiting for Soojung but instead I only saw Sulli walking alone to our table to sit next to Taemin. I wondered were she was and kept waiting. After a while I couldn't wait and turned to the lovey dovey couple that I was envious of.

Minho: Where is you friend Soojung, Sulli?!

Sulli: Ah, she's with Junho! The new student, the MEMBER OF 2PM!!! 

Minho: Mwo???

My eyes widened. She was with another boy and even wores, she was with Junho!! THE Junho of 2PM that she is a fan of! Somehow I didn't feel good at all. Well how could you feel even a little bit good when you know that your fiancée is with another guy that is even a celebrity!!