Oh no!!

The beauty and the beast

 

SOOJUNGS POV

Soojung: Yah! Stop following me!!

Minho: I’m not following you! It’s just that we have the same way, did you forget that we’re living together?!

Soojung: Aiiiishhh!!!

Right, we were living under the same roof! It’s just that I don’t want to accept the fact that he’s my fiancé and we’re going to marry each other someday! Suddenly I’ve got a weird feeling but as I looked around there was nothing suspicious. I walked on but then I stopped.

Minho: What’s wrong?

Soojung: Don’t you think that someone is following us?

Minho looked around so did I but we didn’t see anything. But I was sure that I felt someone staring at us.

Minho: Gaja! There is no one!

Soojung: I guess you’re right. We continued to walk but I kept looking around as I saw Minho grinning at me. I frowned at him and gave him a why-are-you-grinning-like-an-idiot look. He just smiled.

Minho: Don’t worry if someone is kidnapping you I will protect you……

I didn’t know why but those words made my cheeks blush.

Minho: …… But I’m sure no one would kidnap a girl like you! I mean you look scary, you’re cold hearted and you’re not that pretty! *smirked*

Soojung: What did you say?! *frowned*

Minho: Oh and deaf as well!!

Soojung: Yahhhhh!!! Choi MINHO!!!

Minho: Hahahahaha XD Look at your face!! It’s red like a tomato!!

Soojung: Tch!! If I’m not pretty, cold hearted, scary looking AND deaf then why did you ask me out??

Minho: *stops laughing* B-because…… well you see……I…I…… Aiiiishhh forget it!!!!! *walks away*

Soojung: Hahaha!! Who’s laughing now?!

Suddenly Minho smiled at me which made me blush…… Ahhhhhh!!! Why am I acting like this?! Stop blushing Soojung!! I slapped my face and looked at Minho who was still smiling?!

Soojung: Ah WAE?! Why are you smiling?!

Minho: It’s my first time seeing you laughing! It suits you! You should laugh more!

Aigoo that Minho should stop!! Soojung-ah! Don’t fall for that trap!! He’s a playboy, remember?! Yeah right! He’s a playboy and he said that sentence at least hundred times!

AMBERS POV

Amber: Wow!!! It’s the first time I see Jungie laugh with another person that f(x)!!

Key: Well, I’ve never seen her smile!

Amber: But where are they going?! This is not the way to Soojungs house!

Key: It’s not the way to Minhos house either!

We’ve been following the secretly for 15 minutes but we still don’t know what they’re doing, where they going to and why they’re going together. Suddenly Key poked me

Key: Yah! Look whose house is this?!

Amber: Molla but definitely not Soojungs!

Key: It’s not Minho’s house either!

Amber: Wait, wait, wait!! Why are they entering the house TOGETHER???

Key: Are they hiding something from us?! And isn’t Soojung the ice princess that rejected Minho?! Why are they that close now?! Are they dating??? Why didn’t Minho tell me?!

I hit the back of his head and glared at him

Amber: Yahh!! Calm down!! Maybe they’re just visiting someone…

Key: How can it be that they’re MAYBE VISITING SOMEONE when they were unlocking the door with a KEY?!

Amber: Omo!! You’re right! Wait!

I took out my cellphone and dialed Soojungs number while Key was looking at me with curious eyes.

Soojung: Yeoboseyo?!

Amber: Oh Hi Jungie! It’s me Amber!

Soojung: Eonni!

Amber: What are you doing right now?!

Soojung: I just entered my house.

Amber: YOUR house?!

Soojung: Yup! Is something wrong, eonni?!

Amber: Can I visit you then?!

Soojung: Huh?! V-visiting? M-m-me?!

Amber: Yeah I’m boring and I have nothing to do……

Soojung: You can’t!!!

Amber: Wae?!

Soojung: Actually…… ehhhm……my mom is sick and I have to watch over her…… so…

Amber: Mmmhhh…… Yah remember that guy with the name Minho that you rejected last time?!

Soojung: Y-yeah! W-wae?!

Amber: I wonder if you’re dating him

Soojug: ANI!! We’re NOT dating!!

Amber: Are you sure?!

Soojung: Aiiyoo, How can I not be sure hehe, right?!

Amber: Whatever then I’m going to visit my friend!

Soojung: Yeah! Have fun!!

Amber: I WILL.

Then we hung up.

Key: And?!

Amber: Let’s visit our friends!

Key: Mwo?!

SOOJUNGS POV

Phew!! What a relieve!! I put my phone down and sat at the dining table!

Minho: Is something?

Soojung: Amber wanted to visit me but luckily I found an excuse!!

Minho: Jijna??

Soojung: Mmhh! *nodded*

Suddenly the bell rang and Minho went to the door to open. I wonder who it was… Suddenly Minho froze and didn’t move from his spot so I walked toward him.

Soojung: Yahh! Who’s that Minho?! We have gue………

Amber: Annyeong!!!

OMG!!! How did she find out?! And what is Key doing here?! Why does she know where I’m living now?! Didn’t she say that she’s going to visit her friends?! Oh No I’m so dead!!