Someone like him

The beauty and the beast

MINHOS POV

I was laying on the bed and tossed over and over waiting for Soojung to come back home. I waited and waited as 2 hours passed.

Minho: Aiish! Where is this girl?? Nothing happened to her, right?! Wow!! Thanks to her I'm now talking to myself like an insane person.....

I waited for a half of an hour more and got bored so I the TV in the living room and watched some random shows. Suddenly the door opened and Soojung entered the house. I shot up and ran over to her.

Minho: Yah! Where were you?? Did you know I waited for you like 3 hours?? I was worried!!

Soojung: Aigoo.... Are you mad? 

She hugged me, looked into my eyes and smile which I can't resist. Hugged her waist and stared at her still a little mad but not as much as before.

Minho: Where were you?! 

Soojung: School..... I showed Junho around and gave him books for the things we've learned 'til now....

I didn't know why but suddenly I frowned. Hearing that name made me mad again for no reason.

Soojung: Aiiiiigoooo!! Why are you frowning? You look ugly if you frown.

With her forefinger she nudge my forehead which made me rise an eye brow. Then I lifted her and carried her bridal style upstairs to our room while she was wriggling with her feet.

Soojung: What are you doing let me down!! Yah I have my own feet!! I said let me down!!

 

SOOJUNGS POV

He let me down but I was already on the bed as he suddenly crashed his lips on mine. I was a little surprised by his action but as soon as I came back to my mind I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. His kisses went slowly from my lips down to my neck. Suddenly he pulled back, sat up and looked deep into my eyes with a little frown. I sat up too and placed a palm on his cheek.

Soojung: What's wrong?

I gave him a small soft kiss on his lips and looked deep into his beautiful brown eyes that looked somehow sad.

Minho: I hate it!

I tilted my head not knowing what he meant as he continued to speak.

Minho: I hate how I get scared thinking something bad might happen to you, I hate how you let me wait, I hate that Junho, I hate the bad feeling I feel when your with him and I hate how I easily ge jealous of that jerk!

I didn't know this! But somehow I felt so happy as I heard those words from him that made me blush like hell and the feeling in my tummy like thousand butterflies are in there. Suddenly his stomach growled which made me laughe a little when a pout appreared on his face.

Soojung: Come on! Let's cook something for you!!

I grabbed his wrist and dragged him downstairs to the kitchen. As I put on my apron I bagan to cut the vegetables and Minho was sitting at the dinnig table staring at me.

Soojung: Stop it!

Minho: Stop what??

Soojung: You're staring at me!! 

Minho: Can't I stare at my wife?!

Soojung: I'm not your wife!

Minho: But you will be soon!

Soojung: Whatever!

I shook my head and gave up. When I was done with cooking I served it on the table and sat across of him.

Minho: Fried rice? That's all?

Soojung: What?! There was not much in the refrigerator so I only cooked fried frice!! Stop nagging and eat!

Soon he put a spoonful of rice in his mouth and began to chew.

Soojung: And? How does it taste?

Minho: Ahhhhh!

He held the spoon with rice in front of my mouth wanting to feed me. I tasted the rice and it wasn't that bad at all.

Minho: It's good! 

He gave me his angelic smile and continued to eat as I his head thinking how happy I am to have someone like him.