Kiss

The beauty and the beast

SULLIS POV

Classes ended and I was on my way back home. Since I had a bit money left I decided to buy ice cream. I went into an ice cream shop and bought a vanilla flavored one. On my way home I cheerfully my sweet, cold ice cream and laughed to my self thinking of what happened today. Chansung fell asleep in classes because he didn't sleep that much the last night because of his thight schedule. Our teacher scolded him because of that. Suddenly I bumped into someone and as I looked up I saw a chubby man.

Sulli: Omo!! Joesonghabnide!! Jeongmal joesonghabnida!!

I said and bowed several times but that man was staring at me with his scary eyes. When I realized that he looked at his shirt I saw an ice cream stain on it and he didn't look happy at all. I and swallowed hard and the ice cream cone I was holding in my hand fell down.

Man: Well little kid, since you ruined my shirt you have to pay for it!

Sulli: B... but it's just an ice cream stain and you can wash it easily....

Man: PAY FOR IT!!

Sulli: But I don't have money!

Man: And you even dare to lie?!?!

Sulli: No!! I'm not lying!! I really don't have money with me!

What I said was the truth. The rest I had I spend on my ice cream and I didn't have money with me. That man narrowed his eyes and I trembeled like there was no tomorrow. I was so scared because he looked at me with his cold eyes.

Sulli: Ajeossi, if you want me to pay then you have to wait until I'm home to get the money!

Man: Are you kidding me???

He raised his arm and I think he was about to hit me so I shut my eyes tightly.

TAEMINS POV

Jonghyun and I were walking to a phone shope since hyung needed a new one. His old one was broken because some girls were chasing us. It fell down and they stepped on it and it became scrap. Jonghyun didn't want to go alone so I came along, besides he said I should help him choosing a new one. We were about to enter the shop when something caught my eyes. It was Sulli. For no reason I began to smile but it disappeared when I saw a chubby man talking with her and she didn't look happy at all. No she looked scared!

Taemin: Hyung! Just go ahead, I will come back again!

Jonghyun: What's wrong?

Taemin: Nothing, I just saw Sulli.

Jonghyun: Ok! Go and meet your girlfriend BUT come back afterwards!

I nodded and waved at him. Quickly I ran to Sulli and there I saw him raising a hand. With widened eyes I saw how he was about to hit Sulli. She shut her eyes tightly and as he was about to hit her I grabbed his wrist to stop him.

Man: What the.....

He turned around to face me.

SULLIS POV

I kept my eyes shut and was waiting to feel a slap but there was nothing.

Man: What the.....

I slowly opened my eyes one by one and saw Taemin holding on that man's wrist. My eyes widened and I covered my mouth with my palms.

Taemin: You know, I don't like fat guy's that are trying to hit my girl!

Man: Yah little kid! You're really brave, huh?!

Taemin glared at him and I bit my lower lips. I didn't like the situations at all and I was scared that the man would hit Taemin so I held on Taemins arm.

Sulli: It's ok, I was the one that ruined his shirt!! 

Man: Yeah! Your little girl is right! She ruined my shirt so she has to pay!

Taemin: Tch! Fatty, are you too lazy to wash your laundry??

Man: What????

After hearing Taemin saying that the man punched him on his face. My eyes widened as I saw that scene. Just then Taemin punched him back and  the man fell down. They began to fight and all I could do was standing there watching them hit and punch. Tears were running down my cheeks and I was scared. I wanted to stop them but I didn't know how to and just to the right time Jonghyun appeard.

Jonghyun: STOP!!

Jonghyun held the man back and Taemin was about to punch him again but I quickly hugged Taemin from behind.

Sulli: Don't! I don't want you to fight with him! 

I whispered and cried. Taemin who realized my tears turned back to face me. He tilted my chin up and looked into my eyes. With his thump he wiped my tears away. Meanwhile Jonghyun gave that man the money and he left with anger and a bloody nose.

Jonghyun: Are you Ok?!

Jonghyun asked and tapped his shoulder as Taemin nodded. I bowed down and thanked Jonghyun for helping.

Sulli: Thank you very much!!

Jonghyun: It's ok! Taemin, walk her home, I will be ok without you!!

Taemin: Ok!

And as told he walked me home. On the way it was silent and awkward and I didn't know what to say. I looked at him and saw the cut on his lip.

Sulli: Omo!!! Gwaenchanh-ayo?? Aiigooo, it's all my fault!

With my thump I touched his lip and looked at it.

Taemin: That cut is nothing, believe me! I don't care as long as you're safe!

I looked into his eyes and softened. For that moment I forgot that I hated him. Suddenly he came closer and closer. He cupped my face and then it happened. He kissed me.