7 years later

The beauty and the beast

Minjung: Kyaaaahhh!! Eomma!! Appa is tickling me!!! Hahahaha

 

The little four years old girl Minjung screamed as she tried to run away from her father that was chasing her. Quickly she ran into the kitchen, hugging her mother's leg.

 

Soojung: Minjung-ah! Go and play with appa! I'm cooking right now and it's dangerous here!

 

She told as she carried Minjung in her arms, giving her a little peck on her cute lips.

 

Minho: Awwww the two most beautiful girls in this world belong to me! What a lucky guy I am!!

 

He laughed as he embraced Soojung and his daughter. He kissed before pinching Minjung's cheek.

 

Soojung: Now go! The both of you! I have to cook here!

 

Minho: Arasso arasso!

 

Minho smiled and carried Minjung to the living room, playing with her.

 

As Soojung was done cooking the delicious meal, the little family sat around the dining table, eating lunch.

 

Minjung: Appa, let's go to the playground today!

 

She said as she looked at Minho.

 

Minho: Arasso, but first you have to eat, Ok!

 

Minjung: Mm!

 

She nodded and beamed before eating up everything. With his thumb, Minho wiped the little sauce on the corner of her lips.

 

 

 

It was a sunny day when Minho walked hand in hand with Soojung toward the playground. Minjung was already skipping to the sandpit happily. Her parents sat down on a bench nearly, watching her playing with the sand.

 

Minho: My little girl is so cute, just like her mother!

 

He smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, kissing her cheek.

 

On the other hand Minjung was happily building a castle with her bare hand when suddenly a shadow was blocking the sun. Looking up she saw a cute boy standing there.

 

Boy: Do you need help?

 

He asked and looked at Minjung's sand creation.

 

Minjung: Yeah!

 

She gave him a warm smile as he sat down beside her, helping her building whatever she wanted.

 

Minjung: What's your name?

 

She asked, looking at him.

 

Boy: I'm Donghyun, and you?

 

He asked while forming another tower.

 

Minjung: Donghyun? I like your name! I'm Minjung!

 

Minjung smiled so did he.

 

Minjung: Donghyun-ah, could you help me with this? 

 

She asked pointing at the mound of sand.

 

Donghyun: Call me Oppa and I will help you!

 

The boy grinned.

 

Minjung: Wae?

 

Donghyun: How old are you?

 

Minjung showed four fingers and he smiled.

 

Dongyoun: See?! I'm five years old! I'm older than you so call me oppa!

 

Minjung: Oppa, can you help me with this?

 

She asked again, making him grin but he helped anyways.

 

After they were done the both of them ran to the swings to play there. Suddenly Minjung heard her daddy's voice.

 

Minho: Minjung-ah, Let's go home, it's getting late.

 

He shouted and waved at her daughter.

 

MInjung: I'm coming!

 

She yelled back.

 

Minjung: I have to go back now

 

She said low and looked down sadly.

 

Donghyun: Don't worry we can see each other tomorrow!

 

He patted Minjungs head and gave her a smile even though he didn't want her to go either.

 

Minjung: Ok, let’s see each other tomorrow then!

 

Suddenly she stood on her toes and pecked his cheeks. The boy’s eyes widened as he touched his cheek where Minjung just kissed him.

 

Donghyun: Did you just….

 

He trailed off and didn’t found the words. Minjung giggled.

 

Minjung: Eomma and Appa are doing this too, because they like each other! So I’m doing it because I like you too! Bye bye, see you tomorrow!

 

The little girl waved and ran to her parents.

 

Soojung: Who was that?

 

Soojung asked as she bent down to fix Minjung’s jacket

 

Minjung: My new chingu!

 

She said proudly and was totally excited to see Donghyun again tomorrow. <3