Friends

The beauty and the beast

SOOJUNGS POV

Minho: Don't touch my girl!!

Not only I but also Junho was shocked at the thing that happened at the moment. I could feel the strong arms around my waist that pulled me away from Junho and as I turned around I saw Minho with a pissed of face. With cold stares and frowning he was glaring at Junho. For a moment it was quiet and all I could hear was our breath and the wind at the rooftop. Junho and Minho were in a starring contest and didn't move an inch from the spot they were sitting and staning. It was uncomfortable with the silent and staring but suddenly Junho stood up and approached Minho and me who was still in his arms.

"What to you mean with YOUR girl? It's not like you two are dating, right Soojung?!" He then looked at me who was staring at the ground. I bit my lower lips and had no idea what to say. Should I tell him the truth? That Minho and I are engaged? "Soojung-ah! Say something!" I could feel Junho staring at me so I lifted my head and faced him with guilty eyes.

"She's my girlfriend so I hope you will leave her alone in the future because I don't like my girlfriend hanging around with other guys than me and for you a scandal wouldn't be really good, right?! So you better leaver her alone if you don't want to see '2PM Junho was beaten up because of stealing someone's girlfriend' in the newspaper!" I lightly punched Minho's shoulder after hearing those ridiculous but somehow sweet words from him

"I...W-we're not dating......" I stuttered and tried to look Junho in his eyes but failed. "We're not dating but....engaged...." Quickly I faced the ground again to avoid his face that showed disbelief, shock and pain. "It was our parent's desicion!!!" I quickly yelled.

"YAH! Jung Soojung! Yesterday you told me you would only love ME and today you say that it was our parent's desicion???....well it was.... but still!!" Minho yelled at me but it didn't bother me. At the moment the thing that bothered me was Junho. Not because I loved him but because he was hurt and it's my fault for not telling him sooner and didn't want to lose him as a friend.

"Yah! You're lucky becuase you're the one that got to know her first and being engaged to her but let me say this once, if she's hurt or crying because of you then I don't mind if my face is on the newspaer because of beating you up, you got it?!" Then Junho turned to me and pulled me away from Minho. I landed in his arms causing Minho to glare at him as if he could pull out a knife and stab him.

"Even if you can't return my feelings we're still be friends, right?!" I softened and hugged him back. "Sure! I'm sorry Junho oppa! But don't worry! You'll find a better girl than me! I don't deserve you!" I tap his back with a smile. "Don't say that! And you know I'm ready to be by your side if that Keroro hurts you!"

"Yah!! I heard that Mr-oh-I'm-so-cool !" Minho put his hands ond his waist. Junho released me and walked toward the door with his hands in his pockets. "I might steal her away from you if you don't treat her well, Keroro!" Junho yelled without looking back leaving me and Minho standing there.

"Jung Soojung! Who told you that you're allowed to hang out with him?" Minho approached me and patted my nose with his forefinger making me pout. "You're not my boss and just so you know, Junho is way more handsome than you are!" I stuck out my tongue and ran away from him. He began to chase me around on the rooftop.

"You're dead if I got you!!" He chased me around and I squealed and laugh but as a guy with long legs he soon catched up and wrapped his arms around my waist and back hugged me. I was laughing while we were breathing heavily, tired from running. "Just admit that I'm the most handsome guy in this world and nothing will happen to you!" I looked at him and tilted my head. "No way! Since I'm a kid mom tought me not to lie!" I joked but this was wrong! Suddenly he tickled me and I began to laugh like crazy.

"Hahaha...S-stop hahahah op hahah pa oppa stop haha Ok you're haha the most handsome guy ahhhaha in the world!" Just then he stopped and looked into my eyes and smirked. "Of course I am!" He came closer and closer until our lips met. Then he pulled away. It wasn't a long hot kiss but the sweetes ever