Suspicious

The beauty and the beast

 

MINHOS POV

It was break time and I was sitting at the table in the canteen with SHINee as I saw those girls, which are Soojungs friend, sitting down at the table next to ours. I didn’t see Soojung so I kept looking around in the canteen and searched for her but she wasn’t here. I wonder what she was doing……

Taemin: Hyung, what are you looking for?!

Minho: Oh…… nothing!!

About 15 minutes had passed but I still couldn’t see her so I was worried. I suddenly stood up causing my hyungs and Taemin to look at me and then I walked to the girls. As I was there they looked up.

Luna: Need something?!

Minho: Where is Soojung?

Victoria: Why do you want to know?

Minho: Because…… aiishh you don’t need to know why…… just tell me where she is!

Luna: Molla…… a guy wanted to talk with her so she asked us to leave them alone……

Sulli: Right…… But didn’t that guy already confess to her last time?!

Amber: Yeah, he’s still bothering her asking for a chance

Sulli: Mmmhhh…… I don’t think she will give him a chance.

After hearing what those girls were saying I ran out of the canteen without knowing why.

Onew: Where are you going?

Key: Yah! Choi Minho!!

I heard them calling my name but I didn’t stop and continued to run. I ran and searched for her around the school but I couldn’t find her. I went up to the rooftop and opened the door as I saw a guy holding Soojungs wrist while she was trying to release it. My eyes widened and I ran over there.

SOOJUNGS POV

I walked upstairs to the rooftop with Youngsoo since he wanted to talk with me alone. I agreed with it even though I already know why he wanted to talk to me and what it was about. As we reached the rooftop he suddenly hugged me. I tried to release me but he was too strong.

Soojung: Yah! Let go!

Youngsoo: Soojung! Jebal!! I really love you, why can’t you see it!

Soojung: But I don’t love you!! How much do I have to say it?!

Youngsoo: Why don’t you just give me a chance?! I will prove it! I will show you how much I love you!! Please Soojung-ah!!

Soojung: Sorry!

I was able to release me from his hug so I headed to the door but he grabbed my wrist.

Soojung: Let go of me!! I told you that I don’t want to!!!

Suddenly someone pulled me away and as I looked back I saw Minho. Then he stood in front of me and defended me. How did he know that we were here?! Did eonni tell him?

Youngsoo: Who are you?!

Minho: I’m her boyfriend so don’t touch her!!

What was that? Why am I blushing?! But I’m glad that he came…

Youngsoo: Soojung! Is that true?

I looked down and didn’t know what to say. Minho wasn’t my boyfriend but if I told Youngsoo that it wasn’t true he would continue to bother me and I didn’t want that. Aigoo what should I do?!

Younsoo: Soojung!!

Soojung: No……… He’s my… m-my fiancé!

Youngsoo: What?

Minho: You heard her! I’m her FIANCÉ! Now leave and don’t bother her or I will send you to hell!

After hearing Minho Youngsoo left and I stood there dumbfounded.

Minho: Are you Ok?!

Soojung: T-Thank you……

Suddenly he smiled and ruffled my hair. I frowned and looked at him.

Soojung: Yah! Don’t ruin my hair!! And who told you that we’re going out?!

Minho: I just helped you! Why are you yelling?! And you’re going to be my wife anyway!!

Soojung: Tch! Whatever! *walked away*

Minho: Yah! Don’t leave your boyfriend!!

I turned around and glared at him then he raised his hands.

Minho: Ok, Ok… I won’t mention it again!

MINHOS POV

She went downstairs and I followed her and didn’t mind that the students were staring.

Soojung: Yah stop following me!!

Minho: Wae?!

Soojung: It’s annoying!

 

 

The bell rang and classes have ended so I waited for Soojung at the lockers when Key walked towards me. He tapped my shoulder and grinned like an idiot as I turned around to see him.

Minho: What’s wrong with you?!

Key: Oh, nothing…… let’s play basketball since class have ended!

Minho: Nope!

Key: Wae?!

Minho: Well…… I…… I have something to do!

Key: What do you have to do?! It must be really important that you’re not even playing with us basketball!

He knows me well! I really love to play basketball so there’s no way I wouldn’t come along but somehow I wanted to walk home with Soojung even though she doesn’t want to but I couldn’t tell him that I’m not coming because of a girl…… Then I saw Soojung walking out of the school building so I slightly pushed Key away and ran after her. While running I turned around to face Key hyung

Minho: Sorry, Key! I really have to go! Maybe next time!!

Key: Aiishh!! That guy!! I wonder what he’s doing!!........ Wait…… I will find out! *evil grin*

KEYS POV

I grinned evilly and secretly followed Minho…… He ran and run until he reached someone. Mwo?! Who’s that girl beside him? She looks familiar! Did I see her before?! I hid behind a postbox and watched them also I made sure that they wouldn’t notice me. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder so I jumped a little and turned around to see a person.

****: Yah Diva! Who are you stalking?!

Key: Yah tomboy!! Don’t scare me!!! What are you doing here?!

Amber: I was curious when I saw that boy following Soojung!

Key: MWO?? That girl is Soojung?!

Amber: Wae?! You know that boy?

Key: He’s…… M-Minho.

Amber: OMO! Why are they walking together?!

Key: Molla!! That’s why I followed them secretly!

Amber: Oh! They’re stopping!!

Key: Come on! Hide!!!

I grabbed her wrist and dragged her behind a car.

 

 

Sorry for the late update and the boring chapter :( I hope you still keep reading my story!! Curious?! Will Key and Amber find out their secret? Or will Krystal and Minho notice them?!