What??

The beauty and the beast

LUNAS POV

Luna: Hey girls! Don't you think it's strange??

Sulli: What do you mean??

Luna: You know, this morning, when I was standing at the lockers with Onew came and greeted Soojung!!

Victoria: So what?

Luna: Think about it!! He's one of SHINee!

Amber: And?

Luna: I mean, f(x) and SHINee never talk to each other, right?? So isn't it strange that he suddenly greets Soojung this morning?!

The girls and I were sitting in the canteen talking to each other like always but there was something missing.

Luna: And Soojung hardly eats with us in the canteen lately!

Sulli: You're right! And we hardly spend time together!

Sulli pouted as we sat there dumbfounded. Amber also didn't talk much about this topic. Suddenly we heard the girls screaming and on cue SHINee entered the canteen. Sulli who was pouting awhile ago suddenly squealed like a crazy fangirl as the rest of us rolled our eyes. She then got up and ran toward SHINee.

Victoria: I still can't believe that she's dating that Taemin.....

The two of us nodded in agreement as Sulli was already hugging her boyfriend at the other end of the canteen. When I noticed somtehing.

Luna: Hey, Isn't it weird?! Choi Minho isn't with them too!

Amber: M-maby he.... maybe he needs to use the restroom!!

Amber suddenly blurted as if she was trying to hide something.

 

AMBERS POV

Aiiigooo! Amber, why are you so dumb?? Now Luna is suspicious! I hit myself mentally. I just wanted to save their secret but I guess I can't do it forever. Luna narrowed her eyes at me but before she could say anything, someone came to our table.

Onew: Hi, did you see Minho?

Victoria: No, why should we?

Onew: Well, I thought maybe you did, because he might be with Soojung!

Oh no!! ONEW!! What have you done???? BUT WAIT!!! How did he know???

Luna: W-why would they be together?

Onew: Why wouldn't he be with his fianée?

Victoria & Luna: WHAT?? FIANCÈE???

Victoria: No way!!! Our Soojung and Minho??? I mean, doesn't Soojung hate him??

Onew: W-wait, didn't you know??

Luna: NO!!!

Onew: Uh-oh! Ehhhhh..... ehhhhm I.... Oh! Can you hear it?! Chicken is calling for me, I have to go now! Bye!

In a flash he disappeared, leaving us shocked there.

Luna: A-amber! Say something!

I was just sitting there and was dumbfounded, looking at everywhere beside Luna and Victoria.

Vicotria: Don't tell me!!! You already knew it??

Victoria's big eyes were now wide open and Luna nearly fell from the chair. OMG, what should I tell them now??

Amber: I.... well you know.... let me explain!

I cleared my throat and took a deep breath, planing to start explaining.

Amber: You know, that day I was......

Before I could continued Soojung came to our table.

Soojung: Hey, guys!

NOOO!! Why now?? Soojung! You're in trouble!