I love you

The beauty and the beast

 

SOOJUNGS POV

I was lying on the bed when my finger brushed my lips, remembering the moment where Minho kissed me. What was that?! I didn't feel angry nor was I mad at him when he kissed me but I could feel my blushing cheeks. My heart was beating crazily thinking about that little moment. I didn’t expect him to do all this things. I touched the necklace that Minho gave me while staring at the ceiling. Minho was in the bathroom changing his clothes because I was already done. Suddenly the door opened and Minho walked in. I sat up and hugged a pillow. Minho approached me, well actually the bed, and lied down. For a while I was staring at the guy who was beside me with closed eyes. I poked Minho’s arm and tried to wake him up though he wasn’t even asleep.

Soojung: Yah! Wake up!! Sleep on the couch.

Minho: Didn't I tell you to stop calling me 'Yah'?!

He said softly with his eyes still closed and his hand on his forehead. I grabbed his shoulder and shook him until he opened his eyes and stared at me.

Soojung: Go away! I wanna sleep!

Minho: Then sleep!!

Soojung: I don't want to sleep with you!

I yelled with a frowning in my face like a little kid that wanted a toy so badly. Minho sat up and raised both of his hands.

Minho: Relax, relax! I won't do anything, so…….

 Soojung: But......

Minho: But what?!

Soojung: You like me.......

Minho: What does this have to do with me liking you?!

Soojung: ......you won't like me anymore if you...... see my sleeping habits.......

I looked down and pouted. Suddenly Minho sat up and hugged me with a smile. I was a little surpriesed and looked at him. Minho pinched my cheek with a wide smile on his face and told;

Minho: Aigoooo! So cute!!! Don't worry; I still love you even if you drool in your sleep! <3

Soojung: Yah! Who said that I drool in my sleep!!

He smiled and kissed me on my forehead. Again my heart was beating fast but I tried to ignoring it. We lied down and Minho still hugged me. Somehow it felt so warm in his arms and I didn't want him to let go. Even thinking of that he could break my heart I didn't care and for now I wished time would stop.

MINHOS POV

She was laying in my arms with her eyes closed. I couldn't take my eyes off of her and caressed her soft pink cheeks. I kissed her forehead and put a strand of her behind her ear. After a while she was asleep and all I could do was staring at her with a big smile. She looked so angelic and cute when she was sleeping so I took the blanked and covered her body carefully so she wouldn't wake up. Still in my arms, suddenly she mumbled something

Soojung: Mmhh..... Minho....... Don't leave me......because of another........girl......

Minho: So you're talking in your sleep?!

I whispered to make sure not to wake her up and her head with a grin. Soon without realizing I fell asleep beside her.

 

SOOJUNGS POV

I woke up and saw the warm sunshine. I rubbed my eyes and as I turned to my left I saw him. The guy that I hated at first but changed my heart. I touched his lips with my fingers, hoping that he wouldn't wake up until he grabbed my wrist with the hand that was supposed on my waist, which made me jump a little.

Soojung: Omo!! You scared me!

Minho: Good morning my girl <3

Soojung: I'm not YOUR girl!!

Minho: Yah! Still playing hard to get even though you already love me?! And why were you staring at me and my lips?! Are my lips that kissable?! Just admit that you love me!!

Soojung: Tch!! Not even in your dreams. I stood up and was about to walk away when he pulled me back and made me fall on the bed.

Minho: You’re not going anywhere until you admit that you love me!!

He pouted and showed me his puppy eyes like a little boy who wanted to beg his parents to buy him the wanted lollipop. Jinja!!! How could a handsome and hot guy like him be so childish?! Omo!!! I just admitted that he looked handsome and hot!! I shook my thoughts away and kept my poker face which made him do more aegyos.

Minho: Malhaebwa!!

Soojung: Tell you what?!

Minho: *grin* I.LOVE.YOU!

Soojung: Mmhh…….. I…..love…… yo....gurt *grin*

Minho: Yahhhh! How can’t you even say those three simple words?! Come on!! Say it

I smiled at him and pinched his nose as I pecked him on his cheek. Minho still kept pouting and looked mad so I hugged him and whispered in his ears softly;

Soojung: Sa….rang….hae….. Idiot!!! Kekeke^^

I quickly stood up and ran out of the room leaving the still shocked Minho sitting on the bed with a smile.

 

 

 

Sorry for the short, boring chapter and the late update :(

I'm really sorry but lately I'm really busy but I will try my best so pls forgive me and keep reading and waiting for my updates!! I wanna thank you all for reading my story even if it's boring and subscribing!!! I luv you guys!!!! Gamsahabnida for supporting!! <3